Lance starts last game right?

Gambit

Reaction score
The MVP level play is only because of the garbage can teams Dak has been beating up on. As far as Lance is concerned, if playoff seeding won't change whether they win or lose, sure, let Lance get some game time and let Dak rest for his one and done playoff game.
Yet other teams aren't having the same level of success Dallas is against those teams. An odd thing

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Lance is not our backup QB, and there is no point giving him any time on the field for the rest of the season. If anybody needs playing time it's Rush. If in some strange universe we fall out of a post season spot then sure, but I don't think that's happening. In fact, all it would do is create a QB controversy when there isn't one right now

Loso86

Reaction score
It will be time to pull the bandaid off. Dak is making things hard again with his MVP level play. Still they need to see what they have with Lance eventually. I doubt that last game will have any significant impact in the standings. Dallas is not catching Philly so very likely a 12 win 5 seed. I truly want Lance to get the start that game.

Thoughts?
Last game will be important do doubtful

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Rush is the backup, Lance is the trade bait. Don't overexpose your trading commodity.
Trey is not trade bait, you can't trade somebody for anything without them taking the field...if he takes the field it will be because Dak is gone or about to play out his contract. If that happens, you cannot trade Trey

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
So instead of admitting you were wrong you act like a little girl? Again who did philly neat in the regular season last year fir hurts MVP campaign?
What was I wrong about? They didn't play 17 games against losing teams. They just didn't. Go look at their flippin' schedule from last season. And while you're at it, look at the 2023 Dallas Cowboys and tell me how many game they have won against teams with a winning record.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
What was I wrong about? They didn't play 17 games against losing teams. They didn't. Go look at their flippin' schedule from last season. And while you're at it, look at the 2023 Dallas Cowboys and tell me how many game they have won against teams with a winning record.
What good team did they beat last year? Since jalen was allergic to tomato cans last year BEFORE the playoffs

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're right, they played nothing but crappy teams all the way to the super bowl. They didn't play a single team all season with a winning record. Silly me for not noticing.
Yep. All the way. Had easily the easiest path to the Finals and they goofed. Even got Mahomes on one leg in the SB. Got Josh Johnson, Daniel Jones....you can't ask for a better path.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What good team did they beat last year? Since jalen was allergic to tomato cans last year BEFORE the playoffs
He doesn't know what he's talking about. They faced the 9ers with Josh Johnson and got Daniel Jones led Giants team and then MAhomes on one leg. Easily the easiest path to win a ring and they literally fumbled it away.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yep. All the way. Had easily the easiest path to the Finals and they goofed. Even got Mahomes on one leg in the SB. Got Josh Johnson, Daniel Jones....you can't ask for a better path.
Dak would get criticized by fans on here with that road. This is the same board with fans complaining that we face a depleted teams roster lol. Literally had a poster say it takes the legitimacy out of the win lol

acr731

Reaction score
So you are going to be lazy and tell me I'm wrong. I looked at their schedule from 2022; I already know the answer. But I'm not going to tell your lazy arse what I found. But I know you won't bother looking it up because you just want to play this stupid 'I'm right and you're wrong" game.

817Gill

Reaction score
What was I wrong about? They didn't play 17 games against losing teams. They just didn't. Go look at their flippin' schedule from last season. And while you're at it, look at the 2023 Dallas Cowboys and tell me how many game they have won against teams with a winning record.
Dude they played the giants and the niners with no qb in the playoffs lol. Literally Christian McCaffrey took snaps at QB.

As soon as they played a real team (KC) they lost. Your argument should be to beat all the bad teams and get the 1 seed so we can have the most good fortune come playoff time.

It is a factual statement that the eagles beat no one good on their SB run in the playoffs. The deadbeat Giants and the QB less niners lol.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Trey is not trade bait, you can't trade somebody for anything without them taking the field...if he takes the field it will be because Dak is gone or about to play out his contract. If that happens, you cannot trade Trey
Lance was already traded to the Cowboys. Dak will be extended, guaranteed, and Lance will be traded. Lance was a highly speculative insurance policy and now he is a cap liability.

rambo2

Reaction score
It will be time to pull the bandaid off. Dak is making things hard again with his MVP level play. Still they need to see what they have with Lance eventually. I doubt that last game will have any significant impact in the standings. Dallas is not catching Philly so very likely a 12 win 5 seed. I truly want Lance to get the start that game.

Thoughts?
Philly is going to lose some games.

acr731

Reaction score
Dude they played the giants and the niners with no qb in the playoffs lol. Literally Christian McCaffrey took snaps at QB.

As soon as they played a real team (KC) they lost. Your argument should be to beat all the bad teams and get the 1 seed so we can have the most good fortune come playoff time.

It is a factual statement that the eagles beat no one good on their SB run in the playoffs. The deadbeat Giants and the QB less niners lol.
The discussion isn't even about the playoffs. Everyone knows they were gifted their NFCCG win. He's trying to get me to admit that Phithy played 17 games in the regular season against nothing but crappy teams. Just look at their schedule from 2022 and you will see that is 100% incorrect.