FEATURED Larry Allen passed away

Creeper

Reaction score
Oh no! This is as shocking as it is terrible. Larry Allen was one of my most favorite Dallas Cowboys ever. He was too young to be taken from us. I am saddened almost as if I lost a member of my own family.

May he rest in peace. I am so sorry for his family.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
This makes me sad. When I was a kid had the honor of meeting Larry Allen a couple times at the Pro Bowl in Hawaii. He was such a gentle giant.

He was staying at the same hotel and I was like the only Cowboy fan there repping( this was during the Campo years 2000-2002) we sucked. He would always go out of his way during that week to say what’s up to me signing autographs and pics multiple times. RIP to a true legend Larry Allen.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Gone way too soon, just kinda shocked...... This one hurts, Rest In Peace, big fella...........

Zordon

Reaction score
There has to be a photo of John Madden and Larry Allen together somewhere? I'm having a hard time finding one.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to process this news today as I had gotten a chance to spend time with LA when I was younger through friends. LA was a rad guy and one of these nicest people I had the pleasure of meeting and watching play. This news is tough today Rest in peace, Larry

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
and thats totally true too. Maybe in time we shall get the report on Cause with Larry. This one is a hard pill to swallow. Dude was a legend. Jimmy Johnson LOVED Allen. I can't imagine what hes dealing with right now.
Agree! It’s sad and a shock! Feel sorry for all those that were close to him!

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
Terrible, terrible news. Heartbreaking. I'm speechless. He's one of the true legends of the game. Not just for the Cowboys, but in the history of the sport. Rest in peace. I'll never forget you, Larry. Never.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Speechless! Never saw such a dominating force and there hasn't been anyone close since he retired IMO. RIP big guy!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This hurts! On my all-time favorite Cowboys list. RIP Mr. Allen. :(