FEATURED Larry Allen passed away

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Man… big fella probably had his heart give away. Sad news. Him and Tuey now gone from that legendary O-Line.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Just came in from working in my yard, to find this story on my phone.

Larry wasn't just a great player, he was a great human being as well, loved by so many.

Gone way too soon.

RIP my brother.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Watching the news here at home and all I saw on the headline was Cowboys Allen, passed away. What awful news for one of the best

Thomas82

Reaction score
What a shocker!! Besides that chasedown tackle, what stood out most to me about LA was hom being an All-Pro at 3 different positions. That speaks volumes about his greatness.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’m a little surprised how much this one is affecting me. It’s sad.

I didn’t read through all the posts and it was probably mentioned, but that pancake of Greg Lloyd in SB 30 was legendary.

I’m happy he got in on one of those rings.

glimmerman

Reaction score
RIP Larry Allen. One of or the best O-Linemen to ever play the game. Chasing that player down was amazing. Never gave up. Not sure what happened to him but lots of people passing lately. God bless and prayers for him and his family and for all of us.

plymkr

Reaction score
You know this hits a little harder today. It’s amazing how quickly something can happen. I tell my loved ones I love them often and things like this make me glad I do cuz you never know what tomorrow can bring. He died on vacation. Horrible. Prayers for his kids and wife, they have to be struggling today.