Video: Last Dak Hate Narrative - Only the Superbowl winning Team has a Winning Culture

Kwyn

Reaction score
You think Burrow with more playoffs wins in 1 season than Dak in his career and a Super Bowl appearance would sneak into a “worst playoff QB of all time” discussions?

Burrow is 5-2 in the playoffs.
Just saying that any set of stats can be wiggled around to support almost any argument.

You were being disingenuous in your post, which you know full well.

Dak has sucked in the playoffs but now are people really trying to say he hasn’t even been good in the regular season? They still carry on about Rush when the defense gave up 13 ppg during his vaunted starting run.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Think your slick with the “at least five starts” which is there so you can leave off Herbert’s 500 regular season record and 0-1 in the playoffs.

Should have said “at least 2 starts” but there’s probably guys like Burrow or Lawrence that would sneak in the discussion.
That fact was brought up on NFL Network and ESPN not something he came up with.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But every loss you and others blame on Dak.
All 15 regular season losses the past 3 years.

The playoffs...well that is a different story. Though the entire team sucked in those as well.
I have not seen ONE person blame just Dak.

Jerry, "fat mike", zeke (going back), no run game, no run stopping...the whole gamut right down to water boy / laundry technician.

Yes...we do have a lot of Dak threads....started by BOTH sides. The leader and super star mega dollar man....seems appropriate.

Do we have to preface every single other problem FIRST before Daks? In Dak threads?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Just saying that any set of stats can be wiggled around to support almost any argument.

Dak has sucked in the playoffs but now are people really trying to say he hasn’t even been good in the regular season? They still carry on about Rush when the defense gave up 13 ppg during his vaunted starting run.
The defense might’ve kept giving up 13 ppg if Dak didn’t come back and throw INTs at a rate high enough to end the season as the INT leader despite missing 5 games.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

Dak Hate is so lucrative that they will dismiss 36 Wins in 3 seasons and Playoff appearances.

Basically, only Kansas Chiefs are a Winning Culture

Idiotic remark... all in the hopes of defending Dak. Winning culture is not just winning the SB. Any fool knows that, you would think.

Qcard

Reaction score
Think your slick with the “at least five starts” which is there so you can leave off Herbert’s 500 regular season record and 0-1 in the playoffs.

Should have said “at least 2 starts” but there’s probably guys like Burrow or Lawrence that would sneak in the discussion.

I’m not really a Dak fan but unless your name is Mahomes, you’re really not leading much of anything the last few years.
:hammer:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score

We do realize that the Cowboys defense gave up a 12.8PPG in the Cowboys 12 wins this year, right? Why do we continue to try and completely dismiss Rush because of the defensive performances? Well rounded teams win games, very few quarterbacks do it themselves. Not arguing that Rush is better than Dak either, but I am saying that we severely overrate the QB position in todays game. The game our defense didn't play well for Rush we lost (Philly). The games our defense didn't play well this year we lost....the big exception to that was Seattle.

I couldn't care less who our QB is as long as we upgrade the rest of the team. The above is exactly why I'm not opposed to keeping Dak if it makes sense, but It truly don't fear moving on either.

Proof

Reaction score
Dak isn’t responsible for all 36 of those wins.

He was in streets clothes for at least 5 of em.

Also, 2-5 Dak is the worst QB in playoff history with at least 5 starts.

Dak is the furthest you could be from a winning culture if the playoffs matter to you.
sheesh, is the worst qb line really true? damn

Proof

Reaction score
We do realize that the Cowboys defense gave up a 12.8PPG in the Cowboys 12 wins this year, right? Why do we continue to try and completely dismiss Rush because of the defensive performances? Well rounded teams win games, very few quarterbacks do it themselves. Not arguing that Rush is better than Dak either, but I am saying that we severely overrate the QB position in todays game. The game our defense didn't play well for Rush we lost (Philly). The games our defense didn't play well this year we lost....the big exception to that was Seattle.

I couldn't care less who our QB is as long as we upgrade the rest of the team. The above is exactly why I'm not opposed to keeping Dak if it makes sense, but It truly don't fear moving on either.
probably because the offense led the league in scoring and dak was an mvp candidate. rush was in the low 20's of all metrics when winning off the back of the defense.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
probably because the offense led the league in scoring and dak was an mvp candidate. rush was in the low 20's of all metrics when winning off the back of the defense.
Fair, but how are the results different or are we wanting to pay a player $60M per year because it better passes the eye test?

Honestly how different would our record had been last season without Dak? Obviously we can't get to an exact answer there but in our 12 wins this season the defense allowed 12.8ppg. In our five losses this year the offense averaged 15.8ppg. I would easily argue that without Dak we don't beat Seattle, but I also struggle to see another game that the outcome is certainly different. Maybe we lose a game like Detroit, but we may also win a game like Arizona or Miami? IDK, I'm just saying the QB position has become vastly overrated and teams typically win/lose as a group effort. Even Mahomes put up very human numbers this year and that turned out to be the best thing for KC.

Qcard

Reaction score

Ask @MountaineerCowboy

How many TDs does Joe Burrow have in the 4th QTR of Playoffs games??

If Prescott had similar stats to Joe Burrow in the playoffs, Dak Haters would say the DEFENSE is CARRYING Dak!

Dak Haters cherry pick stats... Then they Goalpost shift once their Narratives are proven false or destroyed...

If Prescott won a Superbowl they would call him the worst QB to win a Superbowl....Dak Hate is NOT about Football :laugh: :laugh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ask @MountaineerCowboy

How many TDs does Joe Burrow have in the 4th QTR of Playoffs games??

If Prescott had similar stats to Joe Burrow in the playoffs, Dak Haters would say the DEFENSE is CARRYING Dak!

Dak Haters cherry pick stats... Then they Goalpost shift once their Narratives are proven false or destroyed...

If Prescott won a Superbowl they would call him the worst QB to win a Superbowl....Dak Hate is NOT about Football :laugh: :laugh:
You’re never going to have to worry about anyone calling Dak the worst QB to ever win a Super Bowl.

I promise you that.

Proof

Reaction score
Fair, but how are the results different or are we wanting to pay a player $60M per year because it better passes the eye test?

Honestly how different would our record had been last season without Dak? Obviously we can't get to an exact answer there but in our 12 wins this season the defense allowed 12.8ppg. In our five losses this year the offense averaged 15.8ppg. I would easily argue that without Dak we don't beat Seattle, but I also struggle to see another game that the outcome is certainly different. Maybe we lose a game like Detroit, but we may also win a game like Arizona or Miami? IDK, I'm just saying the QB position has become vastly overrated and teams typically win/lose as a group effort. Even Mahomes put up very human numbers this year and that turned out to be the best thing for KC.
oh my interjection wasn’t to pass judgement either way. rush never really inspired a ton of confidence though even if i was impressed and very happy. the eagles pretty much turned him back into a pumpkin though and i just don’t put much stock into his win streak given he wasn’t asked to do much with what the defense provided. same way i felt about dak first month of this season

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
oh my interjection wasn’t to pass judgement either way. rush never really inspired a ton of confidence though even if i was impressed and very happy. the eagles pretty much turned him back into a pumpkin though and i just don’t put much stock into his win streak given he wasn’t asked to do much with what the defense provided. same way i felt about dak first month of this season
Yeah and I have no issue with that. I would certainly hope the Cowboys could find a better replacement than Rush if they decided to move on from Dak, I just think we severely overrated even quality QBs in this league. We see year after year good teams make it work with mediocre or worse QBs.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have not seen ONE person blame just Dak.

Jerry, "fat mike", zeke (going back), no run game, no run stopping...the whole gamut right down to water boy / laundry technician.

Yes...we do have a lot of Dak threads....started by BOTH sides. The leader and super star mega dollar man....seems appropriate.

Do we have to preface every single other problem FIRST before Daks? In Dak threads?
A lot of people blame Dak and only Dak.
And there are hardly any other threads about other players.Other than a recent few about talking to a players agent.
You know this to be true. The proof is on the front page. As that is all the some only post about, they have no other football discussions.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
A lot of people blame Dak and only Dak.
And there are hardly any other threads about other players.Other than a recent few about talking to a players agent.
You know this to be true. The proof is on the front page. As that is all the some only post about, they have no other football discussions.
Agree with 99% of that but how many of those posts are created and then continue for days because of constant fighting between the same 4-5 posters on either extreme side of the Dak debate? I would argue that most people are pretty rational in their take on the Cowboys and acknowledge there isn't one isolated issue here.