Video: Last Dak Hate Narrative - Only the Superbowl winning Team has a Winning Culture

cmoney23

Reaction score
What makes my head hurt, over the past 8 years watching VERY GOOD POSTERS WITH INTELLIGENT FOOTBALL OPINIONS during the Romo Era completely LOSE their minds when Prescott earned QB1.

Even winning Football is not good enough. Only 1 Team wins the Superbowl.

If Dak Haters hadn't used Carson Wentz, Andy Dalton, Cooper Rush and Trey Lance maybe I'd think about giving them a seat at the table when selecting the next Franchise QB for the Dallas Cowboys . :laugh: :lmao2:
I was very torn during the transition but could see that Romo was a shot fighter... he couldn't avoid injury and it was obvious by his retirement. Dak's work ethic and progression as a player is what gives me the most optimism about Dak's future. You can tell he works at his craft and has improved year in and year out.

with that said, Football is a team game and while the QB is the key to winning, if you don't have all the pieces in place, you're not going to win in the big games.
I look back to the Chiefs in 2020. They were LOADED. 14-2 record.... but in the playoffs the injuries started to come... especially on the Oline and by the time they got to the super bowl they got blown out 31-9.

Did Mahomes really become that bad?? (270 yards passing, 0 TDs, and 2 ints) NOPE, the TEAM got worse around him.

The Cowboys are a flawed organization. From the top down. They have wasted many good players careers, I hope Dak isn't another.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I don't have much of an issue with what you're saying, I'm just saying that if we are going to compare QBs lets keep it consistent. No need to knock rush because of the defensive performances he received when the Cowboys wins this year received excellent defensive performances too....well at least 11 of the 12, that Seattle game wasn't good. Rush is a decent backup but absolutely limited as a thrower, I agree.
The thing is ...Rush RARELY hurt the defense. Dak....really does sometimes.

There's a lot of variants here. But why should we NOT hold Dak to a WAY higher standard?

Rush did really good and Dak Ultra Crusaders SHIP on him hard...while berating others for doing the same to Dak.

They need censored/

LysleE

Reaction score
Completely different debate can be had if Dak has played well or good enough in the playoffs then we can talk about supporting cast but not when he has been a MAJOR problem as well. Outside the bucs game he's been baaaaad.

Packers vs cowboys 2016....down two scores at half and down 3(or 2 depending on 2pt conversion)going into 4th

Rams vs cowboys...down at half by 2 scores and down going into 4th. Dak actually played good however TG and CJA ran through us all game in a disgusting manor. Not Daks fault

Both Niner games....Defense did its job and Dak and the offense failed terribly

Packers vs cowboys....team sucked all around and Dak was also part of the huge problem with turnovers and points given up.

Don't know how you run it back or extend someone who has looked ridiculously bad in the post season and down at every half and entering the 4th quarter sometimes by multiple scores. He's not even keeping us in games at all but hey if you want to settle for regular season wins and stats...
And remember too…Tom Brady was a shell of his former self in that game…in fact, the whole Tampa Bay team was pathetic.

Redline360

Reaction score
And remember too…Tom Brady was a shell of his former self in that game…in fact, the whole Tampa Bay team was pathetic.
They were lucky to even make the playoffs. Team was devastated with injuries all season. Their strength in the OL took a massive hit before the season even started and was a glaring weakness. Lost Barret, lost a WR and Jones was injured half the season and I think their starting secondary played like 3 or 4 games total together

But hey can't control that so it is what it is.

Qcard

Reaction score
The thing is ...Rush RARELY hurt the defense. Dak....really does sometimes.
Dan Orlovsky??? Is that you.

This statement sounds smart to dumb fans but there are facts on the ground….Cooper Rush HAS NEVER shown ANY consistency to HELP ANY defense during his starts (unless Coope Troope make 5 games the standard for consistentcy:laugh::laugh::laugh:). Cooper Rush’s arm isn’t strong enough to last an entire season. If Cooper Rush showed even an ounce of knowing how to protect a defense over an entire season at least one of the other 31 teams would have offered Cooper Rush a contract.
There's a lot of variants here. But why should we NOT hold Dak to a WAY higher standard?
No we shouldn’t!! Jetliners and twin prop engines are both aircraft’s but not the same standard. The fact that you compare Cooper Rush to Dak reeks of the parent that brings ALL the children trophies……Cooper Rush is the reflection of a Participation Era.
Rush did really good and Dak Ultra Crusaders SHIP on him hard...while berating others for doing the same to Dak.

They need censored/
Censorship!!! So tell us why this is about Football???

Dak Haters are weirdos :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Yes, it called winning the Division…you did know the rules, right?
At least we know where your bar is at when measuring success. It's like the kid in school who's goal is to pass his class with a 70, because that's all the effort he needs to give. Why bother striving for more success?

Hadenough

Reaction score

Dak Hate is so lucrative that they will dismiss 36 Wins in 3 seasons and Playoff appearances.

Basically, only Kansas Chiefs are a Winning Culture

The problem is not that Dallas lost it's the way they have lost. They weren't even competitve at the QB position. We watch the Bills, Chiefs, 49ers, Packers, Lions all compete, play hard and get production at the QB position.

1942willys

Reaction score
Dan Orlovsky??? Is that you.

This statement sounds smart to dumb fans but there are facts on the ground….Cooper Rush HAS NEVER shown ANY consistency to HELP ANY defense during his starts (unless Coope Troope make 5 games the standard for consistentcy:laugh::laugh::laugh:). Cooper Rush’s arm isn’t strong enough to last an entire season. If Cooper Rush showed even an ounce of knowing how to protect a defense over an entire season at least one of the other 31 teams would have offered Cooper Rush a contract.

No we shouldn’t!! Jetliners and twin prop engines are both aircraft’s but not the same standard. The fact that you compare Cooper Rush to Dak reeks of the parent that brings ALL the children trophies……Cooper Rush is the reflection of a Participation Era.

Censorship!!! So tell us why this is about Football???

Dak Haters are weirdos :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
dak bots are pathetic

NotForLong

Reaction score
I was very torn during the transition but could see that Romo was a shot fighter... he couldn't avoid injury and it was obvious by his retirement.
You do realize Tony left for the #1 announcing gig, right? If not offered that job He would have been on a roster in 2017. This is a fact and can not be spun any way else.

I realize it was repeated often here but Tony did not leave football because he was finished physically . . . He was healthy in 2016 and was shut down by management and never given the chance to compete. In 2017 Jerry jerked Tony's chain and reneged on His promise to release him.

Dak's work ethic and progression as a player is what gives me the most optimism about Dak's future. You can tell he works at his craft and has improved year in and year out.
You still have hope for a "Future"? Wow . . . that is so 2016

blueblood70

Reaction score
Really the last dak hate narrative post??? that's ridiculous !!!?? :lmao: :facepalm: :muttley: :popcorn:

75 open ones now and you just keep adding to it absolutely ridiculous that we need so many posts there needs to be a page where you're only allowed to talk about Prescott they're not allowed to talk about it on the front page anymore that's my opinion NFL zone needs to block anything with the word Dakota DAC or Prescott in it and move it to its own place because it's getting old and it's out of control...

kskboys

Reaction score
Starting a thread just to spew the same old story is really pathetic. Same posters saying the same thing over and over again.

kskboys

Reaction score
Really the last dak hate narrative post??? that's ridiculous !!!?? :lmao: :facepalm: :muttley: :popcorn:

75 open ones now and you just keep adding to it absolutely ridiculous that we need so many posts there needs to be a page where you're only allowed to talk about Prescott they're not allowed to talk about it on the front page anymore that's my opinion NFL zone needs to block anything with the word Dakota DAC or Prescott in it and move it to its own place because it's getting old and it's out of control...
Sure would be nice.