Video: Last Dak Hate Narrative - Only the Superbowl winning Team has a Winning Culture

Kwyn

Reaction score
Ask @MountaineerCowboy

How many TDs does Joe Burrow have in the 4th QTR of Playoffs games??

If Prescott had similar stats to Joe Burrow in the playoffs, Dak Haters would say the DEFENSE is CARRYING Dak!

Dak Haters cherry pick stats... Then they Goalpost shift once their Narratives are proven false or destroyed...

If Prescott won a Superbowl they would call him the worst QB to win a Superbowl....Dak Hate is NOT about Football :laugh: :laugh:
Everyone cherry-picks their stats.

Some folks are a little more reasonable than others when it comes to not trying to stack the deck of the argument.

cmoney23

Reaction score

Dak Hate is so lucrative that they will dismiss 36 Wins in 3 seasons and Playoff appearances.

Basically, only Kansas Chiefs are a Winning Culture

Thanks for sharing.

This exact argument is what makes my brain hurt about society today.

People will do, say, anything to make something for the narrative they want and when you bring it up to them, they can't answer for it and they spin in a babbling circle.

My head hurts now. Lol

bewp7

Reaction score
blah blah blah

winning culture is accountibility and lifting each other up and calling out and not allowing bs that will hurt the team (like non stop STUPID undiscipline penalty) that is winning culture

just because u dont win a super bowl dont mean u dont have a winning culture

u know who i know for a 100% fact do not have a winning culture though???

the team that did not bother to show up at all for a HOME PLAYOFF GAME

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lot of people blame Dak and only Dak.
And there are hardly any other threads about other players.Other than a recent few about talking to a players agent.
You know this to be true. The proof is on the front page. As that is all the some only post about, they have no other football discussions.
Just because someone made a "dump on dak" thread doesnt mean they blame only dak.

Tough being a big shot. Being the alleged leader isnt just sky points, butt slaps, and new Nikes.

Qcard

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.

This exact argument is what makes my brain hurt about society today.

People will do, say, anything to make something for the narrative they want and when you bring it up to them, they can't answer for it and they spin in a babbling circle.

My head hurts now. Lol
What makes my head hurt, over the past 8 years watching VERY GOOD POSTERS WITH INTELLIGENT FOOTBALL OPINIONS during the Romo Era completely LOSE their minds when Prescott earned QB1.

Even winning Football is not good enough. Only 1 Team wins the Superbowl.

If Dak Haters hadn't used Carson Wentz, Andy Dalton, Cooper Rush and Trey Lance maybe I'd think about giving them a seat at the table when selecting the next Franchise QB for the Dallas Cowboys . :laugh: :lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
probably because the offense led the league in scoring and dak was an mvp candidate. rush was in the low 20's of all metrics when winning off the back of the defense.
Whats the metric on rush's turnovers / ball security?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just because someone made a "dump on dak" thread doesnt mean they blame only dak.

Tough being a big shot. Being the alleged leader isnt just sky points, butt slaps, and new Nikes.
I was not saying that. But you don’t like Dak so you will ignore the point.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was not saying that. But you don’t like Dak so you will ignore the point.
Wow...

I gave Dak a TON of credit for a great regular season. The main issue I have is blaming everyone BUT Dak for the GB debacle.

And yes..I most certainly CAN find many posts...some of them we can't post in anymore.

Proof

Reaction score
I have not seen ONE person blame just Dak.

Jerry, "fat mike", zeke (going back), no run game, no run stopping...the whole gamut right down to water boy / laundry technician.

Yes...we do have a lot of Dak threads....started by BOTH sides. The leader and super star mega dollar man....seems appropriate.

Do we have to preface every single other problem FIRST before Daks? In Dak threads?
welcome to cowboyszone. I was confused by your post count and thought you'd clearly been here awhile but alas, enjoy your first day!

khiladi

Reaction score
We do realize that the Cowboys defense gave up a 12.8PPG in the Cowboys 12 wins this year, right? Why do we continue to try and completely dismiss Rush because of the defensive performances? Well rounded teams win games, very few quarterbacks do it themselves. Not arguing that Rush is better than Dak either, but I am saying that we severely overrate the QB position in todays game. The game our defense didn't play well for Rush we lost (Philly). The games our defense didn't play well this year we lost....the big exception to that was Seattle.

I couldn't care less who our QB is as long as we upgrade the rest of the team. The above is exactly why I'm not opposed to keeping Dak if it makes sense, but It truly don't fear moving on either.
I thought the defense sucks per Dak fanboys and Quinn is garbage. Yet Apparently it’s the reason Rush was 5-1 in his career in Dallas..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's not the goal. It drives ratings and sells merch.

You did get that NFC East Division winning baseball cap or t-shirt, right?
99% of fans that are championship or bust are in for major disappointment and leads to bashing their favorite team and its players and staff. Takes away from the joy of being a fan. That goes for every fanbase from PeeWee to NFL.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's some culture for you............A losers/Chokers culture!!!

P.S. Notice at the end of the video the Deer in the Headlights looks about him.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Dak Hate is so lucrative that they will dismiss 36 Wins in 3 seasons and Playoff appearances.

Wrong. Pittsburgh, Greenbay, Seattle through the Carroll era, Ravens, San Francisco, Rams under McVay, Saints under Payton, and Eagles under Lurie.

However, regarding Dak,I agree with you. He is a winner with the Jonesboys having only 1 losing season since 2016, and he was injured for the majority of that 2020 season.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's some culture for you............A losers/Chokers culture!!!

P.S. Notice at the end of the video the Deer in the Headlights looks about him.

Your obsession is creepy....shouldn't you be looking for planes? Mr. Rourke is gonna get mad.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We do realize that the Cowboys defense gave up a 12.8PPG in the Cowboys 12 wins this year, right? Why do we continue to try and completely dismiss Rush because of the defensive performances? Well rounded teams win games, very few quarterbacks do it themselves. Not arguing that Rush is better than Dak either, but I am saying that we severely overrate the QB position in todays game. The game our defense didn't play well for Rush we lost (Philly). The games our defense didn't play well this year we lost....the big exception to that was Seattle.

I couldn't care less who our QB is as long as we upgrade the rest of the team. The above is exactly why I'm not opposed to keeping Dak if it makes sense, but It truly don't fear moving on either.
you dont have to even bring up the defense, Rush is a backup because he limits the offense..you can absolutey look at those games and see the offense we almost 1/4 of what it was with Dak in it for the same season..I'm for moving on from Dak (and CD and #11 and any other player who can not show up for a playoff game)..but there is legit facts that show Rush hampered the offense BIG time when he was playing..thats not a knock on him its just the fact of why he is a backup.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score

Is that why they were crying a few weeks before...how quickly people forget what D bag Mahomes is, he was telling Allen they were lucky to beat the chiefs. Andy Reid beign pushed by Kelce got swept under the rug too. Let's not get started on Toney either.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
you dont have to even bring up the defense, Rush is a backup because he limits the offense..you can absolutey look at those games and see the offense we almost 1/4 of what it was with Dak in it for the same season..I'm for moving on from Dak (and CD and #11 and any other player who can not show up for a playoff game)..but there is legit facts that show Rush hampered the offense BIG time when he was playing..thats not a knock on him its just the fact of why he is a backup.
And I don't have much of an issue with what you're saying, I'm just saying that if we are going to compare QBs lets keep it consistent. No need to knock rush because of the defensive performances he received when the Cowboys wins this year received excellent defensive performances too....well at least 11 of the 12, that Seattle game wasn't good. Rush is a decent backup but absolutely limited as a thrower, I agree.