Twitter: Last player off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I got teared up watching this video clip of Dak running sprints full pads all by himself way after everyone has already left the practice fields for the day at training camp. This after Dak miraculously barely came back from a horrific compound fracture of his lower right leg and ankle where his foot was literally pointing at a 90° angle to his right and upwards. The injury was so gruesome that most at the time felt it was automatically a career ending injury that would likely cause Dak problems for the rest of his life, yet here he is barely 9 months afterwards running sprints full speed by himself at the end of a long day of training camp...all on that very same lower leg.

I am beyond proud to have Dak Prescott be our Dallas Cowboys franchise QB and the example he sets to the rest of the team, the NFL, other athletes from other sports and children & teenagers from all around the world. I pray Dak stays healthy and is able to have the opportunity to finish what he has started as our franchise QB. I'm sure it helps knowing how much this dream means to Dak since he grew up a lifelong Cowboys fan since childhood. Keeping Dak and the team in my prayers. Dak most certainly sets the perfect example. I'm so proud of him and honored to have him wearing the Star on his helmet!
:starspin:
51dnmrqCoyL._SS500_.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Chubby Checkers. The twist. Get a life, great performer saw him at the peppermint beach club.
Never heard of him....just had to google him...maybe I need to listen to the song on Youtube see if I've heard it...he's still alive good for him. Especially these days....

Swagger

Reaction score
Easy choice. Just don’t click on the thread if it bothers you so much. But you can’t can you.
If that's the philosophy then everyone could just start an entire thread about a topic than doesn't need to be raised and clog up the forum...Prescott is dedicated to the game and works hard...yeah this was known 5 years ago. It was a pointless thread with the intention to antagonise a load of people on here and argue over the same points with nobody changing their initial view :laugh:

Comical.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Never heard of him....just had to google him...maybe I need to listen to the song on Youtube see if I've heard it...he's still alive good for him. Especially these days....
Listen to lots of his songs he is really good

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I don't know how anyone can dislike Dak. Sure. He has a few warts on the field but his work ethic and character are above and beyond.
does anyone? I dont think Ive seen 1 statement on this board about anyone disliking him

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If that's the philosophy then everyone could just start an entire thread about a topic than doesn't need to be raised and clog up the forum...Prescott is dedicated to the game and works hard...yeah this was known 5 years ago. It was a pointless thread with the intention to antagonise a load of people on here and argue over the same points with nobody changing their initial view :laugh:

Comical.
Again, just don’t click.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Comical.
It is kinda funny but the offended people are the loud minority

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Lol. And this is coming from the ultimate CZ name caller.

Another awesome 'pot meets kettle' moment......
You need to keep up. It was a response to one of his childish posts. The kind you often make.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You need to keep up. It was a response to one of his childish posts. The kind you often make.

I read the last 3 pages talking about 'don't do that'. You know you are the name calling master, seems as though you could have come up with a better example (joke?) when saying 'don't do that'.

'Don't pick your nose.' 'Don't scratch your butt or your balls in public.' Be a little bit more original, you follow?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I read the last 3 pages talking about 'don't do that'. You know you are the name calling master, seems as though you could have come up with a better example (joke?) when saying 'don't do that'.
I don't know if Rocky is the "master" at anything. His stuff is very elementary and not very well thought out.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Don't pick your nose. Don't scratch your butt in public. Be a little bit more original
Don't do that I like scratching my butt in public it is fun

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I think Rocky is getting a little overwhelmed.

He's been saying a lot of things that contradicts himself and or doing things immediately before or after he tells others not to do that exact thing.
I think that you think that you are more important than you actually are what you thunk about that?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't know if Rocky is the "master" at anything. His stuff is very elementary and not very well thought out.
What I’ve been doing has been masterful. Just look at the posts (not mine) in this thread. The meaning is over your head obviously which is perfectly fine with me. I really didn’t expect anything different.

Status
Not open for further replies.