Twitter: Last player off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score
No worries but the divide was just done by yourself by calling my position weak simply because I do not watch the games any longer but instead choose to watch highlights, check out stats, and read information by those with more knowledge than myself in the game before formulating a position.

That said, I watched the Cowboys every week up until a few years ago when the NFL became more about politics and social awareness than focusing on a great sport....hence the drop in ratings. So to presume I have no knowledge because I stopped watching the last few years is an error in judgment by many on here but they can think what they wish as my opinion is no less than anyone else's on here and that is what is supposed to make a good forum but alas there are those that wish to silent the voices of any member that does not 'think' like them or spew the Dallas love like them.

So long as I am in this group I will remain a free thinker and express my position just like anyone else regardless if they 'feel' I have 'earned' that right or not based solely on watching a total of 51 hours of football in over 4 months.

Big, monumental difference between our disagreement and the divide and conquer tactics used by today's elite. I honestly wouldn't expect you to silence your voice. You know full well what you are missing. There is so much more to the game than gathering highlights and reading about it. It's all good though, we can agree to disagree.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It most definitely does.....how in the hell can someone tell me someone is a bad player when they've never seen him play? How can I sit here and tell a Texas Rangers fan that Joey Gallo sucked when I don't even watch them? And I know the only people defending this type of ****ery are people who also don't watch them play....you can tell by some of the outlandish stuff you guys say that you don't watch games and just regurgitate what you hear someone else says.

lol...oh, you can. Seen is the operable word. I've seen things I've never seen before...mama told me not to come.

GINeric

Reaction score
No, it simply shows a difference of opinion is all but thanks for resorting to labeling anyone that isn't 100% blind supportive a 'hater'.

The sad part is people on here throw around the term 'hater' based on a damn difference of opinion over a football team or its players.....

I HATE men who beat women.

I HATE people that hurt animals.

I HATE my father for beating my mother near death and shooting me at age 14 when I tried to stop him.

I HATE anyone that hurts kids.

....but I do not HATE anyone in this group simply for a difference of opinion.

If experts of football collectively all say one thing... and you say the opposite.... that kinda put your football intellect in question. You may not be a hater but obviously you don't know what it takes to be a good quarterback in the NFL. The experts, players, coaches, general managers and scouts do.

So I'll lean toward what intellectual people see and think.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
:laugh:
I come on here occasionally and people are still arguing over the same stuff.

Prescott has been in the league for 5 years. People have formulated their opinions.

Let's concentrate on the team.

I'm liking Dan Quinn. He's making all the right noises thus far.

Those guys on defense better start representing that Star!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If experts of football collectively all say one thing... and you say the opposite.... that kinda put your football intellect in question. You may not be a hater but obviously you don't know what it takes to be a good quarterback in the NFL. The experts, players, coaches, general managers and scouts do.

lol...then I suggest you put me on ignore...don't waste your precious time.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No...I was telling you what you were doing. And you got offended. Then you got offended AGAIN by someone telling you what you were doing.

LOL...dude....You gotta take a vacay man.
No. Don't do that. You don't get to do that. You made a statement I disagreed and it is what is. I didn't get "offended". I Disagreed with you and you got butt hurt as usual. Not the first and I'm sure won't be the last time.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Grown people with intellect has publicly disagreed with your opinions of Dak though. If former and current NFL coaches, players, GMs and talent evaluators with intellect and has had adult dialogue about how good Dak really is thats in contrast to what you say about Dak....

It tends to expose that hater gene within you.

Talk to 'em!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The "experts" you agree with.
Coaches, players, GM's, scouts...toe the company line so they can keep being paid.

and look....I am very careful of internet experts too! There's no accountability, just people pretending to be experts without getting fired or worse.

But we do need to stop following only the "experts" we agree with.

Sometimes a dumbarse gets it right....if he calls the sky blue and it's blue...well...get on board then.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. Don't do that. You don't get to do that. You made a statement I disagreed and it is what is. I didn't get "offended". I Disagreed with you and you got butt hurt as usual. Not the first and I'm sure won't be the last time.

Oh..and so YOU...don't get "butt hurt" ever? Because someone disagreed with you? Please beech..come on.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

WTH? lmao....

The both of you need to meet up for some sex...really.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The likes of YOU saying "you don't get to do that"....

Oh my GOD! What the heck just happened...you A loose canon ARGING WITH EVERYONE....dictating rules. LOL> unbeliebavble...but there you have it.,

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
And here comes 5Stars with his perverted mind....like clockwork. :omg:

lol...I got a little mad because I had a music gig outside tonight, but it got rained out.

So I'm stuck thinking should or do I even want to watch HOF game?

Think I'll smoke me a bowl of devils weed, grab my Taylor guitar and go into the garage and watch it rain. How are you? You got big eyes!

Get your clock repaired...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
lol...I got a little mad because I had a music gig outside tonight, but it got rained out.

So I'm stuck thinking should or do I even want to watch HOF game?

Think I'll smoke me a bowl of devils weed, grab my Taylor guitar and go into the garage and watch it rain. How are you? You got big eyes!

Get your clock repaired...

Why stop at weed? Why not crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.