Twitter: Last player off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What I’ve been doing has been masterful. Just look at the posts (not mine) in this thread. The meaning is over your head obviously which is perfectly fine with me. I really didn’t expect anything different.
Palease, Rocky. If anybody actually looked through this thread they would see how much you contradict yourself and just overall confuse yourself.

It's pretty embarrassing and you should be ashamed.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Palease, Rocky. If anybody actually looked through this thread they would see how much you contradict yourself and just overall confuse yourself.

I like trolls they make me a jolly good fellow :grin:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

You didn’t read what I said. “Just look at the posts in this thread (not mine)” I guess even that part went over your head.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Name calling. Don’t do that.
You lecturing people on name calling...lol. Funny stuff sarge.

Wouldn't let the likes of you tell me either. So...come at me bruh. Try it and see. You know you want to. You THINK you want to. LOL.

Military aren't the only ones that teach...do not forget that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You lecturing people on name calling...lol. Funny stuff sarge.

Wouldn't let the likes of you tell me either. So...come at me bruh. Try it and see. You know you want to. You THINK you want to. LOL.

Military aren't the only ones that teach...do not forget that.
:muttley:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What a shame you guys just can’t let his threads die a quite death instead of feeding him.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If it is a Cowboys game, I do. Those that are televised anyway. I do not watch any other games though, it's my little rebellion against the NFL. I used to watch the NFL from Noon to the end of the Sunday Night Game but now, it's just the game the Cowboys are playing and if they are not on TV, I don't watch any NFL that weekend.

that’s kinda crazy that you can compare Dak to other qbs when you don’t watch any other qbs except who Dallas is playing that week. That means you’re working from an elementary level foundation of knowledge and trying to debate others who watch every qb play.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
No one on this team is saying, "that's my QB", that's why he runs alone. This would never happen to Troy Aikman, too many of his teammates had his back. I applaud Dak for his dedication but like Tony Romo, he is destined to waste his career on a team that never gets to the big show because the Jones boys never bothered to put a good enough team around him.
Great post.

Dak does have a bullseye on his back the same way Romo did. I was guilty of doing it early on but now feel different. As with any good to great QB, he needs to have a good team around him. He's no world-beater yet, but he still has time to grow.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yep real funny. Too bad you don't do this trolling bully gimmick in real life. You are smarter than people give you credit for.
What’s funny is you and your weak keyboard warrior attempts. You actually think you’re going to scare me or others? Now that’s funny.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I see, so based on your intellectual logic Dak too is multi-million dollar athlete with a foot injury and should be seen as a disabled kid being hit by a bus? Interesting.

As for triggered, you told another member to "suck it" while pointing out a player's injury......and yet I am triggered? Okay creampuff.
In all fairness. Some members here were celebrating Daks injury. Not going to point fingers. It happened though.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why would he think that when he and everybody else knows that you and your little click get away with violating the rules?
:facepalm: Here's some of your posts in this thread. :muttley:
Yeah well you should have been shoved back into the hole to fully bake for another 9 months.

Okay, says the moron who calls people hater/troll all the time. Get a life loser.

Okay free speech police. I suggest then you start posting threads about tampons and douches given your deep personal knowledge.

I'm sorry to in some way smear your dream man and I will try and take into account your romantic feelings towards Dak so as not to upset you; point noted.

I see, so based on your intellectual logic Dak too is multi-million dollar athlete with a foot injury and should be seen as a disabled kid being hit by a bus? Interesting.

As for triggered, you told another member to "suck it" while pointing out a player's injury......and yet I am triggered? Okay creampuff.

...and for some underwear, just like opinions, should never be worn as all too often they crap stain them.

Status
Not open for further replies.