Twitter: Last player off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
so no one on the team likes Dak well enough to hang out with him after practice.. some leader!!

johneric8

Reaction score
After Dak the best QB we ever had!!!!
Anyone who disagrees is a HATER!!!!:muttley:
I don't think that's it, I think many of us fans truly can't understand how a few of you Dak detractors dislike him so much when in fact he has proven to be one of the better qb's in the league! I've been watching my boys since the 70s as a 7 year old kid and I remember guys like troy and Roger relying heavily on coaching and good defense. It almost seems like some of you are blind to how football really works in the sense that it takes a team to get it done!

To my eyes, I see a potential future hall of Fame qb with not only the skills to get it done but the character we should all strive for .. it seems to me that Dak is the least of our problems so it's hard to take the hating seriously. It's one thing to hate on Tristan hill or a guy like dontae Poe, but Dak? Come on man...:facepalm:

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Is that what you came up with? :lmao:

Actually those are the things I like about Dak. So it was just a joke. No one can question is work ethic. I just want him to play better more consistently. He does that and I have no problem with him.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So in return y'all troll the rest of the site because he trolls y'all?

The problem is for some members any reply to them or Rock even with stats is seen as trolling so the whole hater/troll comments are nothing more than a butthurt response by those who feel slighted by any Dak criticism.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think that's it, I think many of us fans truly can't understand how a few of you Dak detractors dislike him so much when in fact he has proven to be one of the better qb's in the league! I've been watching my boys since the 70s as a 7 year old kid and I remember guys like troy and Roger relying heavily on coaching and good defense. It almost seems like some of you are blind to how football really works in the sense that it takes a team to get it done!

To my eyes, I see a potential future hall of Fame qb with not only the skills to get it done but the character we should all strive for .. it seems to me that Dak is the least of our problems so it's hard to take the hating seriously. It's one thing to hate on Tristan hill or a guy like dontae Poe, but Dak? Come on man...:facepalm:
Seems you have very low football expectations and your talent bar for QB is pretty much in the dirt.
No one is blind and hatred as much as you want to believe it is not a factor.
If you are happy with Dak as our QB its a free country so enjoy those 3 and outs and garbage stats.
The only folks that are really blind here are the ones that refuse to see his so many faults at the position.
GL either way.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I don't think that's it, I think many of us fans truly can't understand how a few of you Dak detractors dislike him so much when in fact he has proven to be one of the better qb's in the league!
For Pappy it's easy. He was on the old DC.com board and he was upset Dak was the QB instead of Romo in 2016. Every week he would profess it would be the end of Dak and every week he was proven wrong. He's just kept up his nonsense over here after that board was closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.