Twitter: Last player off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The problem is for some members any reply to them or Rock even with stats is seen as trolling so the whole hater/troll comments are nothing more than a butthurt response by those who feel slighted by any Dak criticism.
If you are bringing up stats when you "hate" then that ain't trolling.......If you bring up stats that are incorrect though like many have done? That's trolling......

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you would post better content we wouldn't have anything to say about it.

You are the first, last and only person to even pay attention to like or post counts lol....I mean I've had people say "Oh you have too many posts" and stuff like that but actually equating post quality to "post likes" has been only you. Which explains a lot. Its why you troll because at the very least you know you're guaranteed 4 or 5 likes per troll job.....well, when you troll effectively. That poor attempt in here wasn't even worth a like from the trolls which was why I Said did do better.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
If you are bringing up stats when you "hate" then that ain't trolling.......If you bring up stats that are incorrect though like many have done? That's trolling......

I neither hate anyone nor troll as the stats I provide, albeit bringing into question players like Dak, Zeke, Lawrence, Smith. etc., are done so to take part in a constructive dialogue to question players and the organization.

Do I get into back and forth with some members? Absolutely and I try my best to refrain but when I see members constantly calling me hater/troll or mocking my military service then all bets are off.

johneric8

Reaction score
For Pappy it's easy. He was on the old DC.com board and he was upset Dak was the QB instead of Romo in 2016. Every week he would profess it would be the end of Dak and every week he was proven wrong. He's just kept up his nonsense over here after that board was closed.
Oh no a Romo loverl wow, that explains it all! I thought Romo was a pretty good qb but he scared me and choked too many times in the worst moments. The biggest problem I had with Romo was the bad plays at crucial moments. I also wasn't a fan of him saying if losing a football game is the worst thing that happens I've had a pretty good life.

With Dak there is more stability at the qb position, no contest to me. I have no issue though with pappy loving on Romo, thats his jam...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You are the first, last and only person to even pay attention to like or post counts lol....I mean I've had people say "Oh you have too many posts" and stuff like that but actually equating post quality to "post likes" has been only you. Which explains a lot. Its why you troll because at the very least you know you're guaranteed 4 or 5 likes per troll job.....well, when you troll effectively. That poor attempt in here wasn't even worth a like from the trolls which was why I Said did do better.
It’s all he’s got after you embarrass him with the truth. He can’t argue so he brings up silly things like Likes. Which is him just embarrassing himself yet again.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You never stop.

PAPPY is your polar opposite.

Someday you guys will become BFF's.

After all,opposites attract.

So they say.
Not a chance....I rarely start threads here whereas he starts a Dak-loving one pretty much every day!
Comparing me to Rockport is insulting at best....sorry mate!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For Pappy it's easy. He was on the old DC.com board and he was upset Dak was the QB instead of Romo in 2016. Every week he would profess it would be the end of Dak and every week he was proven wrong. He's just kept up his nonsense over here after that board was closed.

.500 ball since his rookie season and 1 playoff win?
Kinda think Pappy is being proven correct!!!!

DFWJC

Reaction score
I’m just pumped we have another Dak thread!
:flagwave::dance::oldcouple:

fwiw, I agree that nobody can say the man does not put in the work

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s all he’s got after you embarrass him with the truth. He can’t argue so he brings up silly things like Likes. Which is him just embarrassing himself yet again.
Constantly......I still think he's a burner account of someone on this site. He just came out of nowhere trolling one day lol...so I guess he doesn't mind embarrassing himself on his burner account.....

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score

Does it not concern you at all that his trend is going downward when it comes to playing good teams. He hasn't won against a good time since 2018. It's a team game but if you're going to throw up 42 - 27 every time someone mentions it, then it is only fair to point out that for the vast majority of his career, he has sucked against good teams... maybe 2016 was the exception to the rule rather than the rule.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I neither hate anyone nor troll as the stats I provide, albeit bringing into question players like Dak, Zeke, Lawrence, Smith. etc., are done so to take part in a constructive dialogue to question players and the organization.

Do I get into back and forth with some members? Absolutely and I try my best to refrain but when I see members constantly calling me hater/troll or mocking my military service then all bets are off.
Ehh I don't think you're being entirely truthful here. You make posts to rile up a certain audience on this site you can't say you don't lol. Or maybe its to rile up Rockport. I don't know what it is but you're not objective in your Dak posts at all.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does it not concern you at all that his trend is going downward when it comes to playing good teams. He hasn't won against a good time since 2018. It's a team game but if you're going to throw up 42 - 27 every time someone mentions it, then it is only fair to point out that for the vast majority of his career, he has sucked against good teams... maybe 2016 was the exception to the rule rather than the rule.
The only thing that concerns the Dak homers is DAK!
The rest is like window dressing.....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You don't have to get all defensive and stuff, just work on your content, you'll get a respectable post to like ratio one day. Don't give up!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It concerns me that the team has been trending down lately. Bad coaching will cause that.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh no, you took the cheese.
Just responding to rock's posts feels like this...every time.

1st in last out kinda person here...but it isn't a big deal. And it certainly isn't if I don't perform during the shift. If we're using this to crow....slim pickings!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ehh I don't think you're being entirely truthful here. You make posts to rile up a certain audience on this site you can't say you don't lol. Or maybe its to rile up Rockport. I don't know what it is but you're not objective in your Dak posts at all.
And you are....

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It concerns me that the team has been trending down lately. Bad coaching will cause that.

Munch on this one for now....

daksucks.jpg

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All the talk of a couple players people don't like, contracts, etc....this one is probably highest on my list.

AT this moment right now I have zero confidence in coaching staff. I'm desperately hoping the defense can become more productive and consistent with new coach. But Moore? No..I don;t. I had high hopes because of coach gruden's opinion...but...not digging it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.