Late game thread

TheHerd

Reaction score
Stupid question here....can only GB players do the Lambeau Leap or can other teams do the same thing? I guarantee with 100% certainty if we set up some area to do something similar, we would be called for some kind of penalty....if not penalized, fined the next day. (Not that I'd ever wanna do something so Harry High School as that)....I think its sooooo played out and stupid....but aren't the Gween Bay Pwacker fans so adowable and wuvable....VOMIT!!!
It's allowable as long as it's one person only.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
They made a great Arizona offense look average. They got the Rams coming up soon and the Vikings up next I think. Both those offenses have fire power.

Not sure how 'great' the Arizona offense is, especially when Kyler Murray is banged up or not playing.

Carolina also has something to say about that great Arizona offense.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lost interest in all the lat games now
Maybe LAC can come back and beat Vikings

SackMaster

Reaction score
Wilson has been one of the most overrated QBs in the League for a long time.

The one time I am rooting for him and he plays like we thought Rush would play vs the Vikings.
:banghead:

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'm not watching the Eagles game, but are they actually proving anything by beating the Broncos? Yes the Broncos beat us last week obviously, but they still aren't very good
They're proving they are a lot better than us! Just ask them. :laugh::lmao2:

JayFord

Reaction score
Russ is having the same game coming off injury as Dak had

will they said "the blueprint is out?" or be logical and say you need practice and hes rusty