Late game thread

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
LOL, if that was in INT, Dez caught it. How much more can the Seahawks get jobbed. The way the refs favor GB is ridiculous.

It really is. Don't worry, some people here will explain why it's all legal and not a screwjob benefiting Green Bay.

TheHerd

Reaction score
GB has the #1 seed pretty much wrapped. The league wants the championship game at Lambeau.

Every single possible call goes in their favor.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if the GB Refs win, and the Cards will lose. And TB lost. We will be in a 3 way tie for HFA, and no worse than 3rd seed at the moment.

TheHerd

Reaction score
of course it isn't....this S is soooo hard to watch.....why hasn't there been something done about it???
The league wants what it wants. I stopped watching for a while because it's so hard to watch. Every time I try you get interested in any games besides the Boys, it's painful how bad and preferential the officiating is.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
PICKED!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

GB has the #1 seed pretty much wrapped. The league wants the championship game at Lambeau.

Every single possible call goes in their favor.

Makes it hard to watch. Though, I'm not so sure they get the 1 seed, and I"m not sure they make it the entire way. The Rams are a team I think that could win that matchup as an example.