Late game thread

Mannix

Reaction score
I actually was stupid enough to think that maybe the refs would call things for a few games against the Packers to kind of curry favor with the rest of the nation for the Packers and Rodgers getting away with murder....but nope...they picked up right where they left off before he sat out a game. There is a ZERO percent chance of us getting out of that stadium with a post season win....and I mean ZERO!!!

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
PICKED!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

Makes it hard to watch. Though, I'm not so sure they get the 1 seed, and I"m not sure they make it the entire way. The Rams are a team I think that could win that matchup as an example.

The Dallas Cowboys will get the #1 seed. Look at our divisional opponents compared to the rest of the NFC.

Believe.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Very generous of Rodgers to deliver the ball back to Seattle. I guess he also disagreed with the officials and thought he should throw Seattle a bone.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys will get the #1 seed. Look at our divisional opponents compared to the rest of the NFC.

Believe.

Oh, I think we will. The Packers still need to play the Rams as an example, and I think we can win out. We looked really good today, and Green Bay is only leading by 3.

tcain2004

Reaction score
The rule has changed.

I still don’t see how it’s a catch though.

I would say its no different than if you touch the ball at all and it maybe pops up in the air and you still catch it. how is fully catching it, losing control without it touching the ground, and then re catching it any different.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Just learned that our kicker today is a Kosovo national who immigrated to Canada, not Finland. Basically meaning I can't make the Finland jokes about him anymore lol.