Late game thread

NickZepp

Reaction score
Packers still have games against the Vikings(twice), Ravens, Rams, Browns who will all be competing for playoff spots. They ain't gonna go 4-1 vs that mess. If they do the deserve the one seed.

pitt33

Reaction score
Denver’s SB was last week.And Nick Eatman called it. Eagles will beat Broncos

Pentagruel

Reaction score
I guess Bridgewater suffered a bad injury the last time he tried to tackle after a turnover and said nope this time haha…

Mannix

Reaction score
Stupid question here....can only GB players do the Lambeau Leap or can other teams do the same thing? I guarantee with 100% certainty if we set up some area to do something similar, we would be called for some kind of penalty....if not penalized, fined the next day. (Not that I'd ever wanna do something so Harry High School as that)....I think its sooooo played out and stupid....but aren't the Gween Bay Pwacker fans so adowable and wuvable....VOMIT!!!

TheHerd

Reaction score
may not.

but at the same time. Is it some guarantee they sweep the giants and skins? I don’t think so
Panthers with Mac are a team which will come on. It's likely the Saints, Panthers, and loser of AZ/LA as wildcards.

bewp7

Reaction score
not a shock to me. broncos are crappy

i give credit to them for whooping the cowboys but they are not good. same way jags beat bills or jets beat titans or washington beat bucs. cowboys beat them 9/10 time and last week was the 1 time.