Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

popp1234

Reaction score
DFWJC;4946434 said:
Why are you a Cowboy website when your Skins are playing a playoff game?
Can't say I've ever seen anything like that.

Its amazing. They wait 'til the skins do something good, then they post. Unbelievable, and love it when our fans here give their team props. Thats why most of them hang out here.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
newlander;4946423 said:
.....they smoked us twice this year and just rammed it straight down the hags throats with those "spare parts". Hate to see if they draft some GOOD olinemen what they'd do.:rolleyes:

I said they were good. You want me to say they were premium picks, too? Your arguing with yourself on this one, and somehow losing.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Will there be a board section for RGIII fans soon?

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
hornitosmonster;4946442 said:
They need to seriously test Fletcher for roids. His level of performance at his age is a red flag.
London Fletcher was excited because he got his AARP membership card in the mail on Thursday.

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
Why are we still on the Fail to Tony Romo sigs? It was accomplished 12/30/12 like we intended

newlander

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4946435 said:
This could be a blowout...Seattle is not equipped to play a game like this on the road vs. an equally physical team.

Once the Commanders get inside the 15 yard line, it's automatic TDs

........Seattle is in the fetal position already....can't tackle him....look at those fat buffoons chase him:bang2:

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Lodeus;4946452 said:
Will there be a board section for RGIII fans soon?

i expect he will replace Tony at the top of the site soon

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Zordon;4946444 said:
I'm a fed up fan. I'm looking at this from the perspective of how it benefits the Cowboys. The only way to do that is hope for success within the division and within the state so Jerry finally gets shamed into changing his ways.

The Cowboys have been looking up at division rivals for quite a while. The Eagles had a period of dominance within the division and the Giants have won two SBs in the last 5 years. Jerry Jones didn't change then and he won't change now.

There is no reason to cheer for the Commanders today unless you are a Commanders fan.

DFWJC

Reaction score
This could be a real butt whoopin'

ACL for RG3?

Just kidding folks, no suicide notes just yet.

Zordon

Reaction score
dadymat;4946462 said:
i expect he will replace Tony at the top of the site soon
i wish they would put staubach back up there. idgit do you have any say on this?

newlander

Reaction score
but back in game. This literally looks like a scrimmage: the seahags are rolling over boys

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
IAMKING;4946457 said:
Why are we still on the Fail to Tony Romo sigs? It was accomplished 12/30/12 like we intended

Why are you allowed to post here? The Commanders fans on this site troll less than you.

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
dragon_mikal;4946472 said:
Why are you allowed to post here? The Commanders fans on this site troll less than you.

I would rout for the Cowboys today BUT this RG3 kid stomped a mud hole in us

DFWJC

Reaction score
Jeesh

6th rounder is all it cost to get Morris?:bang2:

newlander

Reaction score
Idgit;4946405 said:
They do. It took a while to get there, with a lot of spare parts, but it's effective now.

........and it's LUDICROUS to call them "spare parts"....don't need to argue with nonsense like this: those "spare parts" are going in for 6 again while we watch at home......AGAIN:laugh1:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This will be a blowout...such an easy matchup for Washington to get their playoff win :bang2: