Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

rbr651

Reaction score
DenCWBY;4947353 said:
I put it on Shanny.
He rode his horse into exhaustion and now he's paying the price.
He used to pressure players to play hurt in Denver and he's eventually going to hurt one of the better young talents in the league.
I hate the skins but really appreciate talent and his drive to give it your all on one leg.
Shanny should have replaced RG3 at the half although a 60% RG3 is probably better than most pro QB's. He obviously cannot go deep throwing off that knee.
Too bad we could not control the run to make him pass last week.

Not even half, you take away his ability to run and you have taken away half of his game, maybe 25% but no more.

Lodeus

Reaction score
IAMKING must be devastated. his favorite player and team lost.

newlander

Reaction score
seahags won on the road in the playoffs was 1983...I was a frosh in high school

gmb85

Reaction score
I'm calling it now: packers vs seachickens NFC championship game.

newlander

Reaction score
this is ALL on shanny...KC is MORE than capable of moving this team. He rode RG3 right into the ground. Not only could he not run, he couldn't plant and throw either. The 'genius' shanny is in for some HEAVY criticism this week in DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!:starspin

SacredStar

Reaction score
First two 'Skins drives = 14 points.....rest of the game = -0-, nada, zilch, :lmao:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JohnsKey19;4947335 said:
If you stop Morris, you limit the offense. RG3 is great at what he does, but the running game and play-action is the foundation of the offense.

What does he do?

Run around and make high percentage throws to wide open receivers?

Honestly. He had to be a big boy today. Be a real NFL QB. He flopped. Badly.

And I loved every second of it.

If you're keeping score, that's 185 yards passing on 50% completion percentage in the last two games combined.

What a phenom.

If I'm Romo, I call him tonight and tell him he doesn't suck as much as he looked today.