Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Seahawks are the only team that can beat green bay and it wouldnt suprise me at all.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Clove;4947406 said:
Someone just got banned. That's a shame.
something was said that I suspected was against board rules. My post in response is gone too.

Bluestang

Reaction score
Risen Star;4947416 said:
What does he do?

Run around and make high percentage throws to wide open receivers?

Honestly. He had to be a big boy today. Be a real NFL QB. He flopped. Badly.

And I loved every second of it.

If you're keeping score, that's 185 yards passing on 50% completion percentage in the last two games combined.

What a phenom.

If I'm Romo, I call him tonight and tell him he doesn't suck as much as he looked today.

LOL that was funny.

fifaguy

Reaction score
StarBoyz83;4947420 said:
Seahawks are the only team that can beat green bay and it wouldnt suprise me at all.

Must be sweet for them after hearing nothing but Skins' stuff all week...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
cajuncocoa;4947421 said:
something was said that I suspected was against board rules. My post in response is gone too.
:laugh2:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
So does Russell Wilson leap frog RGIII and Luck to win the Rookie of the Year award?

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
its a shame.....guess bob just cant win the big games.....choked in the playoffs.....cant beat the pass rush......always injured

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Can Dallas find a kaepernick or Wilson type this draft. That's the future of the NFL.

Zordon

Reaction score
respect to the seahawks for not going prevent defense at the end.

rkg doesn't impress me. give me the brash swagger of the seahawks all day.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
rbr651;4947383 said:
Not even half, you take away his ability to run and you have taken away half of his game, maybe 25% but no more.

True.
Looking at these two teams makes me realize how far behind our team is esp on defense.
Hope to see our LB's back but we still need to fix our rush.

forever22

Reaction score
Nice! No Commanders. Now if Green Bay and New England can lose, I'll be happy for the rest of the playoffs... as a football fan that is

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Don't be shocked if RG3 can't start 2013. That knee just went.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
dadymat;4947434 said:
its a shame.....guess bob just cant win the big games.....choked in the playoffs.....cant beat the pass rush......always injured
I see what you're doing there....if ESPN says any of this tomorrow morning, I will eat my Cowboys hat.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
StarBoyz83;4947420 said:

are you sure about that? last time they played it was in Seattle and we all know how Seattle won.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4947411 said:
Russell Wilson is the Answer! :bow:

To get him in the 3rd round was a home run. Sherman arguably the best CB in the league was a 5th rounder.

rbr651

Reaction score
Vinnie2u;4947435 said:
Can Dallas find a kaepernick or Wilson type this draft. That's the future of the NFL.

No it's not, RGIII goes down as the next mobile QB that can't stay healthy enough, unless you are going with Vince Young size, someone that can withstand hit after hit, then it ain't gonna happen. It's a flash in the pan, it's the new wildcat.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
dadymat;4947434 said:

Sarcasm? :confused: