Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

DFWJC

Reaction score
No telling.

The Falcons have yet to win a playoff game in the Ryan era, but this is probably their best team so far. Home should help.

Meanwhile, the blizing is still working in Washington.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
hornitosmonster;4946534 said:
keep watching. Doubt your hero makes it the whole game. He is in for a pounding next year. NFL will adjust and just pound him to hell like they did Vick.

He'll adjust as well. He's just a rookie.

I know you're used to watch Garrett but the offense is allowed to adjust as well.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4946548 said:
If Dan Snyder can figure it out, so can Jerry Jones, right?

Jerry is always three sheets to the wind. I'm not sure Snyder has the same problem. Not to mention, who knows what sort of plastic toxicity Jones' brain deals with.

phildominator

Reaction score
Novacek84;4946510 said:
So much for the vaunted Seattle D away from home. Frauds. Nice job Jerry. Coulda been Dallas.

punchnjudy;4946542 said:
Is there some mob outfit betting heavily on Seattle when they're on the road? Talk about Jekyll and Hyde.

Others say the same about the Cowboys when it becomes a do-or-die game.

coyboy

Reaction score
Risen Star;4946268 said:
Yeah. That's why I think it's a coin flip.

Play the game in Seattle and it's a stone cold lock for the Seahawks.

Agree!

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The Cowboys fans on this board refuse to recognize talent and give credit when it's due

pathetic

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
newlander;4946523 said:
..............you said it: now you have to own it. Looks like you did and for that I commend you. ;)

Game over BTW: seattle won't get 14 pts. today. Flying all the way to the east coast for a playoff game is HARD....vice versa to the west coast: this isn't a shock IMO

My point--which I do own, because it was completely accurate--was that the Skins build a good line without dedicated a ton of resources to do so. You misunderstood it at the outset, and now you're giving me commendations for misunderstanding my reaction to your absolute confusion. But...thanks?

Lodeus

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4946577 said:
The Cowboys fans on this board refuse to recognize talent and give credit when it's due

pathetic

Do we?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

pathetic

Pathetic is Cowboy fans rooting for the Commanders regardless of the player!

Eddie

Reaction score
It's fun watching the Read Option. Watching Defenders jump from side to side is a thing of beauty.

Diogenes

Reaction score

pathetic

I respect the hell out of RGIII and think he's a hell of a talent. At the same time, I want to see him and his team lose. Badly. See, it's not that hard to figure out.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score

pathetic

giving credit , and putting it in your mouth are two different things

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Seahawks score here and keep hitting RGIII they will be ok. RGIII ready to crack and tap out. Keep pounding him every play should be the plan

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
ak47kaehu;4946533 said:
Well lets hope jerry has gotten sick of seeing every other nfc east team make the playoffs these past few seasons except the cowboys and does something about it!

Every year I hope for change with this team and I will continue to but if the past has any indication of the future it's not looking to good.

I don't like either team very much but since I'm forced to choose I guess I'm rooting for the seahacks. I will never root for the foreskins especially in the playoffs...eww