Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

newlander

Reaction score
Idgit;4946501 said:
Dude. I don't think you understand what was intended by the comment. And, yes, I'll reiterate, they're playing really well, as are the Skins.

..............you said it: now you have to own it. Looks like you did and for that I commend you. ;)

Game over BTW: seattle won't get 14 pts. today. Flying all the way to the east coast for a playoff game is HARD....vice versa to the west coast: this isn't a shock IMO

speedkilz88

Reaction score
newlander;4946495 said:
...in the 6th round with a REAL GM...happens all the time: except in Dallas with Al Davis Jr.

So I guess you don't want that sucky TE James Hanna then do you?

erod

Reaction score
DFWJC;4946483 said:
Jeesh

6th rounder is all it cost to get Morris?:bang2:

A sixth rounder is all it took to get Tom Brady.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
IAMKING;4946506 said:
My team isn't in why can't I freely cheer for a team that's in it?

The fact that you are asking this question in the first place tells me all I need to know.

Like I said...to each his own. It is a free country after all.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TheCoolFan;4946508 said:
Welp, this game will be over by halftime. RG3 won't even be needed much longer

He might not even make it through the game. He's limping pretty good now, and a few more good hard hits should take care of that.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
What a pathetic wild card weekend! The Bengals/Texans game will end up being the best game of the bunch :laugh2:

rbr651

Reaction score
StylisticS;4946516 said:
Who cheers for their rival? If we were in it, there is not a single skin fan that would cheer for us? Man these younger Cowboy fans are soft as tissue.

I could not agree more.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
ohiocowboysfan25;4946437 said:
I wish it was that easy but the gnats won 2 sb's and JJ hasn't done anything so don't hold your breath. (just some friendly advice) :)

Well lets hope jerry has gotten sick of seeing every other nfc east team make the playoffs these past few seasons except the cowboys and does something about it!

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
newlander;4946504 said:
....6 MORE pts for RG3 and the foreskins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao2:

keep watching. Doubt your hero makes it the whole game. He is in for a pounding next year. NFL will adjust and just pound him to hell like they did Vick.

popp1234

Reaction score
StylisticS;4946516 said:
Who cheers for their rival? If we were in it, there is not a single skin fan that would cheer for us? Man these younger Cowboy fans are soft as tissue.

Maybe its his defense mechanism kicking in. Maybe he is so distraught over the Cowboys lost that he roots for his enemy just to punish Jerry. lol

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
Smart Football ‏@smartfootball
I don't want to be hyperbolic, but RG3 is like 40% and Seattle can't stop Washington.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Is there some mob outfit betting heavily on Seattle when they're on the road? Talk about Jekyll and Hyde.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
newlander;4946495 said:
...in the 6th round with a REAL GM...happens all the time: except in Dallas with Al Davis Jr.

Can you name me all of the 6th round picks in league that turned out to be starters in last 10 years?

I expect your list will be pretty big.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
IAMKING;4946506 said:
My team isn't in why can't I freely cheer for a team that's in it?

its a fan thing.....you wouldnt understand