Latest Dez Video rumors from twitterverse...Terez Owens interview recap Post #230

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Hey, I'm just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks....:).... maybe a family member has video of the incident and
wants to get paid now... the Ray Rice saga proved that video is damning more so than any report... if I'm right, can the
NFL even do anything about a domestic incident that happened 3 years ago?

Mostly, my heart is in my throat right now because, if true, we have to go back to the drawing board as a team.

That's what I'm saying. I don't think he ever denied what happened between his mother and himself so that should be a done deal, video or not.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Roc Nation made Rihanna from another run of the mill pop starlet who was one bad album away from never heard from again and bankrupt to a mega star.

The reality as has been noted from day one is that Roc Nation won't have anything to do with his contract. It doesn't mean Tom Condon won't try to get Dez QB money, but it won't be Roc Nation pulling the strings.

And Don King made many a fighter famous and rich.

DTown214

Reaction score
When I hear "5x worse than the Ray Rice video"... I picture him either raping women or killing innocent children. Watch it be like he vandalized a wall or littered somewhere in public.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Good news is that we will know by tommorow if this is bs.

And I am glad we have no contract yet.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Is there any chance that this rumour started in Valley Ranch? maybe to gain some leverage on the current contract negotiations...

Well, it was reported that the Miami Dolphins' organization circulating the Dan Marino "pot" rumors so he could drop in the draft to their pick. ;)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not really. Hit then kick then spit on someone like a family member would be about 5 times worse.

Ray Rice very easily could have killed that girl. He's lucky that she is not dead or brain damaged.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Good news is that we will know by tommorow if this is bs.

And I am glad we have no contract yet.
I have serious doubts about not only whether it will actually be released tomorrow, but whether or not it actually exists.

RoboQB

Reaction score
That's what I'm saying. I don't think he ever denied what happened between his mother and himself so that should be a done deal, video or not.

Okay... well, I got nothing then... I'll just wait it out for a couple days... someone said the video was from 2.5 years ago and
Adam Schefter said he's been working on this story since September.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
When have you known TMZ to hold onto incriminating evidence. They showed a pic of Michael Jackson being rushed to the hospital as it was happening. They wouldn't hold onto anything to what someone referred to as a potential lottery ticket.

Just do a search..... All the information is there.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Soooo... the latest in twitterverse is that this video will be coming out in the next day or so and that it's 5x worse than the Ray Rice video. FWIW The source for this is Terez Owens.

The team is reiterating to a national guy that it has no idea about a Dez video.

I'm blocked at work, but right now that's what's flying around twitter if anyone wants to follow up.

From my perspective, I don't know if there is a video out there...But if the incident is from years ago, then someone is trying to get paid.

So pretty much

A.He raped a female

B. Molested a child.

C. Committed murder

D. Is joining Isis

Those are the only things that could be 5 times worse

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Is this being reported solely from Terez Owens? If it is, I can't say that I even remotely believe it.

Nation

Reaction score
Again Dez' quote from Twitter a few days ago:

Just quit with the B.S. We all know what’s going on. I might need to do (an) exclusive interview about my life these past 5 years since the world is destined to know. I used to let people take advantage of my life. Now that I’m no longer allowing that to happen, it seems to be a problem. I’m not ashamed of none of my past incidents because that’s what made me who I am today.

My fears as it relates to this video: is the Since the world is destined to know" part which makes me think Dez is saying he may need to do an exclusive interview about something we don't know about yet

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Okay... well, I got nothing then... I'll just wait it out for a couple days... someone said the video was from 2.5 years ago and
Adam Schefter said he's been working on this story since September.

I thought it was really horse hockey till now. There is definitely some thing or this person has messed up their life saying there was and not providing it or coming through with some thing big.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Not exactly... But basically he runs a turd gossip site that follows the Hollywood crowd with a splash of sports thrown in. So he's not the most credible sports guy to follow.

Got ya. A picture of a hot chick came up when I googled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.