Latest Dez Video rumors from twitterverse...Terez Owens interview recap Post #230

Status
Not open for further replies.

StylisticS

Reaction score
"reddit" is not a source. PEOPLE on reddit can be a "source."
what the hell does derek rose have to do with this? is it supposed to mean a random person on reddit is reliable?
don't answer those questions, they're rhetorical.
you said you're not a cowboys fan but your username is literally "cowboys fan."

agreed. Just because one person caught fire with the derrick rose injury doesn't mean he will be correct for everything else.

OnPointDC

Reaction score
Should be pretty easy to see if he's been sued. Lawsuits, regardless of disposition, remain public record at least with regard to the parties named in the action.

If someone can find out "Terez" (what a tool) real name, I could easily use my resources to find out if he's lying.

this is my first post but i dug and found out the owner of Terez Owens is Joey Granath. also im the one throwing up the crappy X everyone was making fun of :facepalm:

mitchell2254

Reaction score
it was classified as lower body soreness. Poster said he has a torn meniscus. Pretty specific.

Went way out on a limb there didn't he? I mean a man just recovering from a torn meniscus has lower body soreness... wonder what in the world it could be?

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Reddit is a better source than a guy with 1000 followers. Again a poster broke the Derrick Rose injury 10 hours before it was reported yesterday

I can go make a username and post stuff. am I therefore somewhat reliable?

it was classified as lower body soreness. Poster said he has a torn meniscus. Pretty specific.

WOW OMG so this poster really went out on a limb

burmafrd

Reaction score
there might be a video but I am betting there is no way to confirm its Dez in it. AND THAT is why no one with any kind of reputation is touching it (Florio is and that is just proof of what I have said)

Danger

Reaction score
there might be a video but I am betting there is no way to confirm its Dez in it. AND THAT is why no one with any kind of reputation is touching it (Florio is and that is just proof of what I have said)

:laugh:Spot on.

CowboysFan0792

Reaction score
Sorry for posting the reddit stuff didn't mean to cause a **** storm just was digging and thought others may be interested.

Won't post it again. Sorry.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Went way out on a limb there didn't he? I mean a man just recovering from a torn meniscus has lower body soreness... wonder what in the world it could be?
Sorry for posting the reddit stuff didn't mean to cause a **** storm just was digging and thought others may be interested.

Won't post it again. Sorry.

i've gotten word that you are, indeed, a cowboy's fan.
source: you.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Now he is stomping on the head of pregnant woman in a public parking lot and no one called the police or repeated the story for years. Child please.

Exactly.

This must be a walmart for the deaf and blind, to allow guns being pulled, girls being raped, and pregnant females getting stomped out.

Now it's changed from Surveillance video to cell phone video, because they know damn well Wal-Mart would not hold onto something like that. No matter how crappy their customer service is.

Status
Not open for further replies.