Latest Dez Video rumors from twitterverse...Terez Owens interview recap Post #230

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The thing I don't understand is why everyone is so hellbent on making Dez look like such a bad person? Why are they looking for a video that probably occurred years ago (if it exists) to potentially ruin a young man's career?

There are lot of haters in the world, people unhappy with their lives and want others who are living large to fall and fail.

mldardy

Reaction score
There are a lot of people who video a lot of bizarre stuff that doesn't make its way to the public.

Not of this magnitude. If there is video of someone well known like Dez it will see the light of day. We live in a ********, tmz world now.

XxTDxX

Reaction score
Hate to say it but Terez Owens is usally pretty accurate. I believe they were the first to put out the pictures of Jerry with those girls or whatever. I am starting to believe their must be a video.

I remember about a year and a half ago Omar Kelly the reporter in Miami tweeted "Hearing that Dez Bryant was arrested here in Miami last night.. Still trying to get more details" Turned out to be the other Dez Bryant who is a defensive lineman that came out of Harvard. The reason I bring this up is because Dez almost immediately tweeted that the story was false and he had been in Dallas all weekend. Also remember another time where some woman had claimed Dez was into a lot of "Odd" things in the bedroom to which Dez Immediately started tweeting that he had the NFLPA on the matter and screenshotted a text from the woman who was saying sorry for making the false allegations.

My point is, When allegations have been made agains Dez that were false, he has in the past been very quick to refute the rumors via twitter/instagram. I have a feeling that there is a video.. Is it 5 times worse than the Ray Rice vid? Who knows. If it is something that happened 3+ years ago I don't think it is right for the public to see it now.. I hope that the Cowboys and Roc Nation can figure out how to stop it from ever seeing the light of day.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Not of this magnitude. If there is video of someone well known like Dez it will see the light of day. We live in a ********, tmz world now.

Which is why I wonder if it's a new video or a video of past actions.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Terez Hilton doesnt say he has seen the video. He says "they are saying it will be released today or tomorrow"

That's the my question, why today or tomorrow? What are they waiting on? A blackmail deal to go through?

Something smells fishy.

mugsybows

Reaction score
im hoping if this is BS and hopefully it is this is put to bed today.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
If it was that bad, why wouldn't he be incarcerated by now?

Same question I asked. I didn't mean to imply it was that bad. Just stating what was reported when this first all came out last week.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Unless he killed or raped someone I don't think the video will matter being that it was from 3 years ago.

XxTDxX

Reaction score
Unless he killed or raped someone I don't think the video will matter being that it was from 3 years ago.

That is my hope.. But with twitter and everything a video can have a huge impact regardless when it's from

XxTDxX

Reaction score
Serious question for you guys: If Mike Vick had never been caught for the dogfighting stuff etc but he had stopped 7 years ago.. No Jail, no suspension, no nothing.. What would the NFL do if a video was dropped today of Vick Drowning a dog? Does the fact that it's from 7 years ago make it not worthless and only a PR issue for the team or would the NFL step in?

Status
Not open for further replies.