LB Damien Wilson Arrested on Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
you know that send people to prison over this kind of stuff if it is true if this true and the cowboys don't cut him there are serious issues with the team and their management

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No real argument from me...especially about Rosa. That was a long, long time ago and much different times. Not that treating any person of color badly is okay. I just have to scratch my head
wondering after what happened to him last season if it makes sense to put yourself in a situation like that. Why not just drive home and not take the risk of losing your career. Now he has to
go to the back of the cue for a job at Walmart. Sad indeed!

All of this over a stupid parking spot.

Stop.
Think is a parking place worth a job that pays well or even getting in legal trouble.

Almost harkens back the the cliche Roid rage type of thing.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I don't have an axe to grind and in the interest of full disclosure I can say that I hated Wades soft approach to discipline/accountability and was supportive of Garrett when he became HC

But at some point one has to actually look at the evidence and conclude that Garrett is just as bad as Wade at discipline and worse in terms of results despite years and years of latitude for so called "team building"

There is nothing wrong with actually pointing the finger at those responsible for the continued mediocrity of this team
What culture can be instilled that would avoid a player taking a supplement for his agent and also avoid a player making a dumb decision? This roster is 90 plus at the moment. It's just silly to pin this on coaches and management.

Pants

Reaction score
What culture can be instilled that would avoid a player taking a supplement for his agent and also avoid a player making a dumb decision? This roster is 90 plus at the moment. It's just silly to pin this on coaches and management.

TM, I agree with a lot of what you say in general, but this is WELL on the shoulders of management (along with Wilson, of course)...they are breeding a culture of idiocy...I would have sent something to the entire team IMMEDIATELY after Irvin failed a drug test saying something like "you are not above the law or above the standards of this team, take that into consideration before you do something to jeopardize your position on this team or the reputation of this franchise

if this WAS said by Garrett (and Management), then good riddance to this loser, but now they have to lay down the law...how many guys missed time last year and will miss time this year because of illegal things? STUPIDITY at it's greatest - especially knowing that people (especially scumbags) like to utilize people's fame against them

CCBoy

Reaction score
:laugh:

I remember when we went for bivouac and weapons training. We left Ft Bliss El Paso and went to McGregor Missle range in New Mexico. They had some old signs up for different training areas as we would march by them.

One was an old Flame Thrower training course area. I thought...man I bet that held some good stories lol.

Donna Ana base camp...there was an abandoned gold mine in the mountain and wild mustangs in the training area. We didn't miss a rattler on a single day in the field...

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
All of this over a stupid parking spot.

Stop.
Think is a parking place worth a job that pays well or even getting in legal trouble.

Almost harkens back the the cliche Roid rage type of thing.

You have got to be one immature hothead to risk everything for this kind of ish.

visionary

Reaction score

This guy had to be removed from the offense for it to function
He needs former HCs to be his OC and D.C to minimize his responsibilities
He cannot discipline this team because apparently that is too much to expect

What exactly is the point of having him as HC?
Spout cliches and hold PCs?

Pants

Reaction score
don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya

Pants

Reaction score
This guy had to be removed from the offense for it to function
He needs former HCs to be his OC and D.C to minimize his responsibilities
He cannot discipline this team because apparently that is too much to expect

What exactly is the point of having him as HC?
Spout cliches and hold PCs?

Where is the EXTREME like button

TheHerd

Reaction score
As it should be. Im sorry but everyone of those guys has the golden goose. Put them in a situation where they cant pay thier mortgage or put presents under the tree for thier kids and see if those rates dont change. Money doesnt make the man, but it damn sure helps.

I don't disagree at all. The nationwide arrest rate is mainly tied to the war on drugs and poverty, so these guys should appreciate the genetic lottery they've won and be smart, at least for the few years they are on the gravy train. But since they've been coddled for the most part since youth, and they are in their early 20s, so stupidity isn't completely unexpected.

Hate to be non-pc, but anyone who pulls out a gun over a parking spot is playing with about 30 cards in the deck, max.

Status
Not open for further replies.