LB Damien Wilson Arrested on Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Man this is disappointing. I had high hopes for him. So tired of stupidity running rampant. Lee, Jaylon, Hitchens and Nez(cant spell it) are still decent depth. I would love to sign a vet though. Someone mentioned Orr, I didnt realize he was available?
Orr retired due to risk of paralysis over a neck injury. He had second thoughts, got another opinion and has tried to get signed. He has had a few teams like the Colts and Jets kick the tires, but nothing appears to be imminent. His injury risk is pretty frightening and teams are being cautious.

Nirvana

Reaction score
What is this a 2 game suspension or so by the NFL? Fine him and let's move on. He's a good player.

CWR

Reaction score
Orr retired due to risk of paralysis over a neck injury. He had second thoughts, got another opinion and has tried to get signed. He has had a few teams like the Colts and Jets kick the tires, but nothing appears to be imminent. His injury risk is pretty frightening and teams are being cautious.

Damn, thanks. Hes in his prime too. From personal experience neck injuries suck.

CWR

Reaction score
Yep, a pattern starting to appear. Garrett has to nut up and send message to the team, zero tolerance, at least for the scrubs.

Id love to send a message but even if Garrett did so I cant see that message being received. Guys like this are going to do what they want regardless of Garretts consequences. Im not saying its hopeless but its hard for me to believe Garretts consequences would be a concern when legal and NFL consequences arent.

John813

Reaction score
Yep, a pattern starting to appear. Garrett has to nut up and send message to the team, zero tolerance, at least for the scrubs.

I doubt that'll happen. We've kept a guy with multiple DUIs, one which lead to the death of Jerry Brown jr, on the team.
Doubt Jerry would want to cut him unless he gets convicted and sentenced.

Reaction score
Stupid kid, NFL career is over. Get Washington now, he was a monster here in AZ.
At this point there's no harm in signing him.

He wants to be a Cowboy. Sign him up. No signing bonus. No guaranteed money. See if he can still play. If he's still an idiot, get rid of him. No risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.