News: LBS: Brandin Cooks finds unusual way of bonding with new Cowboys teammates

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think this team is going to be much better for having added guys like Cooks and Gilmore to the locker room. Standup dudes that are great teammates on top of the fact that they both can ball out.

Also, pretty cool that Cooks is a hobby pilot. Not the type of pastime you would expect most professional athletes to pursue!

Last edited:

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I think this team is going to be much better for having added guys like Cooks and Gilmore to the locker room. Standup dudes that are great teammates on top of the fact that they both can ball out.

Also, pretty cool that Cooks is a hobby pilot. Not the type of pastime you would expect most professional athletes to pursue!
Cooks is also a very good photographer. He goes by archer12eyes on Instagram.

blueblood70

Reaction score

I can't say this louder because it's on the Internet site you can't hear my voice but please stop being in small planes especially right before the season starts I mean that's cool and everything but I don't like it stay on the big planes or drive be Zack Martin be afraid of the planes get your BUtts to the games on the ground LOL

we don't need an accident like that losing three of our better players.. So please for the love of God stop taking these trips on small aircrafts they're usually the ones that crash the most if you look at the history of all the great musicians and other players have lost their lives it was on small planes....

blueblood70

Reaction score
Can't he bond with Jabril Cox and Kelvin Joseph if he wants to take someone flying instead of two of our defensive stars?
I get what you're saying but you do realize that he and Gilmore were already friends they've known each other a long time going head-to-head plus I believe they were on the same team once I don't remember but either way he picked the ones that he bonds the most with... I would have preferred them not to get on a plane at all I don't like small planes and they're more likely to crash than the big ones I'd rather them drive you know we haven't played game one yet I mean Zach Martin scared of planes I think they need to get scared of small planes LOL

Rayman70

Reaction score
yeah I'll pass on the flying. Heck, I rather he was 'spooning" to bond, rather than fly.
giphy-downsized.gif