News: LBS: Brandin Cooks finds unusual way of bonding with new Cowboys teammates

rags747

Reaction score
Maybe he is in a Cirrus Which would make all the difference.

rags747

Reaction score
Bet there is a CFI in the right seat. Also looks like a Cirrus that does have a parachute system for the plane.
Ok that’s exactly what I said! What gives u the opinion that it is a Cirrius?

Stardog

Reaction score
Ok that’s exactly what I said! What gives u the opinion that it is a Cirrius?

The cockpit looks like one. It has the joy stick instead of the traditional yoke you see in most Cessnas. It’s a low wing and also made of the composite material. It could be a few other planes but it’s a guess. Plus most people with a lot of money get the Cirrus.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I was in a jet trainer at the Air Force Academy taken up by a pilot straight from Viet Nam...I was in the front cockpit and had only training on ejection procedures, when we took off and cleared tower.

After we leveled out, my pilot asked me if I saw the stick in front of me. I answered to the affirmative. He then stated: 'then grab it and let's start flying.'

After a couple of minutes, my Pilot then stated: 'Alright, I want you to do a 360 degree left roll now.' Never having done that, I popped the stick hard and all the way to the left, and after 8.5 G's somehow leveled the jet again. I guess my sense of balance was good enough to do that successfully. I had great trouble following the terrain with no prior experiences...but we were flying normal again.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I rather him not take some of our top players with him on that excursion too risky even if hes a licensed pilot. Way too many stories over the years

coult44

Reaction score
are there plane fender benders thought?
There were 7.8 billion air miles logged last year in the USA 32 million flights. How many deaths? 122
I’d rather them fly every day than drive on DFW freeways.