Twitter: Leadership

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Leadership is action, not words. Anyone can talk about it. We need those players to be about it on the field. Kellen asking players to speak about it is just bluster. It may sound good to some but if it is not backed by winning on the field its just noise.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I just hope Dak and Zeke are good at football this year.

Hopefully we don’t have to be down 4 scores and the opposing defense turn off before Dak wakes up in a game.

Zeke looks the part now just don’t fumble and make a big play every now and then.
Dak was awesome last year. Orchestrated the #1 offense in nfl history. 31 points per game.

You must be thinking about your hero dalton you predicted would be better than dak at 20 points per game.

lol…..similar results right?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak was awesome last year. Orchestrated the #1 offense in nfl history. 31 points per game.

You must be thinking about your hero dalton you predicted would be better than dak at 20 points per game.

lol…..similar results right?
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The season is longer than 4 games, Rocky.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Leadership is action, not words. Anyone can talk about it. We need those players to be about it on the field. Kellen asking players to speak about it is just bluster. It may sound good to some but if it is not backed by winning on the field its just noise.
It is both and more.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Gotta disagree....many teams don't win, but because of their leadership and the brotherhood of team? They bust their butts....a bad team that shows up and competes against a better team, might get beat, but they can still win.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Gotta disagree....many teams don't win, but because of their leadership and the brotherhood of team? They bust their butts....a bad team that shows up and competes against a better team, might get beat, but they can still win.
You just want to argue today, bro. Who pee'd in your cheerios?

Great speech, coach. Is that what you tell your players as you give them their participation trophies so they think it means something? LOL.

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Blah blah blah, elite, come on, you need to figure out what leadership is because this isn't it, imagine elite coming out of his mouth about himself, I bet that motivated the team, not much.
I don’t think you have a good grasp on what leader ship is or isn’t . Yeah I want my teammates good bad or indifferent to show that confidence.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Blah blah blah, elite, come on, you need to figure out what leadership is because this isn't it, imagine elite coming out of his mouth about himself, I bet that motivated the team, not much.
Maybe you feel better if he said look I suck LMAO