League Cuts of Note

Rayman70

Reaction score
Gotta commend the Bears Brass for making a bold move to win. Agree or disagree..I admire that. On the otherhand, we been in this "process" for like 10 years that JG keeps talking about. Nothing to show for it YET. Go get ET Stevie!

Rayman70

Reaction score
The Mack Trade begs a question. What in the world are the Raiders doing? They appear to be rebuilding if you look at the trade they made. If I'm a fan or player of the Raiders, I would be somewhat puzzled at the moment. Gruden better have a damn good plan.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Mack Trade begs a question. What in the world are the Raiders doing? They appear to be rebuilding if you look at the trade they made. If I'm a fan or player of the Raiders, I would be somewhat puzzled at the moment. Gruden better have a damn good plan.

I'm agreeing with Cowherd's assessment that they're going to be a dumpster fire this year. Everything I see and hear makes me think that Gruden's return will be a disaster.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm agreeing with Cowherd's assessment that they're going to be a dumpster fire this year. Everything I see and hear makes me think that Gruden's return will be a disaster.
Have to side with you on this one. Sure looks bad.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
One of the few things Colin was right on!

waldoputty

Reaction score
He didn't play well last year. A udfa rb played really well, then he got hurt so he was on IR. Supposedly he played better this camp but still lost out in the competition. Cowboys loved him last year. Jerry even mentioned this year that they had to settle for Switzer when the eagles took him.

hmm, interesting. but without camp, who knows

J12B

Reaction score
He didn't play well last year. A udfa rb played really well, then he got hurt so he was on IR. Supposedly he played better this camp but still lost out in the competition. Cowboys loved him last year. Jerry even mentioned this year that they had to settle for Switzer when the eagles took him.

Yeah, I remember the buzz on him in the 2017 draft. Huge year at SDSU and we were looking to draft him in the 4th round to replace Lance Dunbar's role. Eagles got him a few picks before Dallas and Switzer became the pick.

I really wanted him so I guess the Switzer pick kind of cancels out.

No need for Pumphrey now since we have Austin.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I remember the buzz on him in the 2017 draft. Huge year at SDSU and we were looking to draft him in the 4th round to replace Lance Dunbar's role. Eagles got him a few picks before Dallas and Switzer became the pick.

I really wanted him so I guess the Switzer pick kind of cancels out.

No need for Pumphrey now since we have Austin.

That’s what I was thinking. Tavon Austin has that role now.