League Cuts of Note

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Carolina Panthers
Players cut to reach 53: DT Tracy Sprinkle, DE Sterling Bailey, LB Richie Brown, LB Chris Frey, CB Ladarius Gunter, S Demetrious Cox, CB Alex Carter, OT Blaine Clausell, OG Norman Price, TE Cam Serigne, WR Rasheed Bailey, WR Bug Howard, OG Quinterrius Eatmon, OT Adam Bisnowaty, TE Evan Baylis, TE Jason Reese.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
New Orleans Saints
Players cut to reach 53: WR Brandon Tate, DE Hau'oli Kikaha, WR Michael Floyd, OG Andrew Tiller, OG Don Barclay, TE Deon Yelder, DE George Johnson, CB Linden Stephens, LB Jayrone Elliott, DT Henry Mondeaux, LB KeShun Freeman, DT Woodrow Hamilton, DE Alex Jenkins, DB Robert Nelson

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
is this true, just seen this on blogging the cowboys,, if so cya you weak minded fool.

Cowboys TE Rico Gathers was arrested around 10 p.m. Friday in Frisco in the 3100 block of Parkwood Blvd.for marijuana possession (less than 2 ounces), according to Frisco PD. He has posted bond and is about to be released from jail.

10:03 AM - 1 Sep 2018

Rayman70

Reaction score
is this true, just seen this on blogging the cowboys,, if so cya you weak minded fool.

Cowboys TE Rico Gathers was arrested around 10 p.m. Friday in Frisco in the 3100 block of Parkwood Blvd.for marijuana possession (less than 2 ounces), according to Frisco PD. He has posted bond and is about to be released from jail.

10:03 AM - 1 Sep 2018
yes its true

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang I wonder if they will let him play somewhere.. maybe he can get the number 420 on his jersey in canada.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Kikaha is better than both Armstrong and Tapper right now. And Kikaha was more productive in college and his first year in the league than Taco. You can't teach his kind of intensity. Even with his injury concerns, I love the passion and fight he plays with.

Cowboys need more of those kind of players, measurements should not the be all and end all.
Kikaha is not better than Tapper, there's no doubt in my mind about that...Tapper will be a starting DE in this league, I hope the team is Dallas and not a division rival...Kikaha is dunzoes...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm sure this will end up getting it's own 20 page thread

200_d.gif