League Cuts of Note

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
I would trade for QB Chase Daniels in Chicago. Sharp! Give up something to get him. Extreme upgrade over Cooper Rush and Mike White. Give them next year's 2nd round. And.. DUMP Kellen Moore immediately!
I would give the Seahawks what they want for Earl Thomas.. at this point. Give them the damn draft pick and let be this be over once and for all.
I would bring in a better TE that was released from another team. Keep Rico. Give him the year he lost from a horrible injury to better his blocking skills and waive one of the TE's that never contributed anyway. Bring somebody else more productive on board.
I would trade for a very good OL.

And.. keep Lance Lenoir. He tries too hard to out there to do something positive. Everybody makes mistakes.

These are our needs. Not a minute to waste here!!!

They wasted two vital draft picks last year in Ryan Switzer and Noah Brown. Need very proactive and fast action right now from the front office. They need to demonstrate that they are willing to be aggressive to put the best roster out there this season. And Jerry needs to follow up by taking the JG and Scott Linehan to the woodshed NOW.

Last edited:

brickman

Reaction score
I would trade for QB Chase Daniels in Chicago. Sharp! Give up something to get him. Extreme upgrade over Cooper Rush and Mike White. Give them next year's 2nd round. And.. DUMP Kellen Moore immediately!
I would give the Seahawks what they want for Earl Thomas.. at this point. Give them the damn draft pick and let be this be over once and for all.
I would bring in a better TE that was released from another team. Keep Rico. Give him the year he lost from a horrible injury to better his blocking skills and waive one of the TE's that never contributed anyway. Bring somebody else more productive on board.

And.. keep Lance Lenoir. He tries too hard to out there to do something positive. Everybody makes mistakes.

They wasted two vital draft picks last year in Ryan Switzer and Noah Brown. Need very proactive and fast action right now from the front office. They need to demonstrate that they are willing to be aggressive to put the best roster out there this season. And Jerry needs to follow up by taking the JG and Scott Linehan to the woodshed NOW.

Good ideas and for that reason they won’t happen.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Yikes.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

Relax

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Coleman is a DFW kid, but man, uber bust in the NFL.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So give up next year’s draft and the near term future for a backup QB and a safety who may be starting the backside of his career ...

Oh, and a “very good O-Lineman .... where is that guy going to play when Frederick is back?

Since when is a 7th round draft pick a “vital” pick?

Switzer...? I’d rather have Austin, so we came out better in my mind.