League Cuts of Note

Vero_F250

Reaction score
There are definutly some guys out there that could help us
Cracks me up how we say this is for cowboys news only and a story like this pops up which has nothing to do with the cowboys....and by saying maybe a random person will sign it now has something to do with the cowboys.....

This is not cowboys news and should not be in this forum

:lmao:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
He’s 245 LBs. That means he is limited to being a situational pass rusher in a 4-3 defense. He played LB for NO. Again, we have situational pass rushers already, plus more all around DEs. As for him being more productive as a rookie than Taco, he played a lot more as a rookie than Taco did, yet only had one more sack than Taco. Plus he doesn’t have the size to play both run and pass like Taco. As for him being better than Armstrong - maybe, or maybe not. His stats certainly aren’t such that Armstrong would have no chance to match them. 8 total sacks in 2 years doesn’t wow me. Plus we already have Armstrong under contract, so he wouldn’t be replaced unless it were by someone clearly and undeniably better, and with more upside in the future.

Kikaha plays every down like his hair is on fire. Neither Taco or Armstrong play like that.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Hopefully Chuck T makes it to the PS...if not watch out if he gets picked up by the Skins or the Giants...Tyron will get back pain trying deal with 6'3 270 coming at the edge with 4.5 speed...at least they cut Chaz Green.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Hopefully Chuck T makes it to the PS...if not watch out if he gets picked up by the Skins or the Giants...Tyron will get back pain trying deal with 6'3 270 coming at the edge with 4.5 speed...at least they cut Chaz Green.
Tapper has a great takeoff, similar to Charles Haley; but he has no bend so he can't dip around the OTs. That just isn't going to lead to much production.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Tapper has a great takeoff, similar to Charles Haley; but he has no bend so he can't dip around the OTs. That just isn't going to lead to much production.
They should have used him at LB...he's faster than a lot of the LBs...he made Eric Striker look awesome in college...

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Tapper may have discovered his pars defect bending and now his technique is less than ideal to avoid injury

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
I'm scratching my head at some of the Boys' moves.
That Cooper Rush is on the roster. What if Zeke breaks his leg or gets suspended again? I thought Noah Brown had a fork stuck in him. Dan Bailey was a shocker.
And NFL Network reported Rico was arrested for suspected marijuana. (is this not a legal substance)?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm scratching my head at some of the Boys' moves.
That Cooper Rush is on the roster. What if Zeke breaks his leg or gets suspended again? I thought Noah Brown had a fork stuck in him. Dan Bailey was a shocker.
And NFL Network reported Rico was arrested for suspected marijuana. (is this not a legal substance)?
miss-j.gif

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
You all are busting on Chaz Green so much. Just watch, the Patriots will pick him up and turn him into an elite TE. Then he will help them win the Superbowl.