League Cuts of Note

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I wonder if Gruden will reach out to Dez? I could see him as a Raider.

dwreck27

Reaction score
I'm scratching my head at some of the Boys' moves.
That Cooper Rush is on the roster. What if Zeke breaks his leg or gets suspended again? I thought Noah Brown had a fork stuck in him. Dan Bailey was a shocker.
And NFL Network reported Rico was arrested for suspected marijuana. (is this not a legal substance)?

tenor.gif

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm scratching my head at some of the Boys' moves.
That Cooper Rush is on the roster. What if Zeke breaks his leg or gets suspended again? I thought Noah Brown had a fork stuck in him. Dan Bailey was a shocker.
And NFL Network reported Rico was arrested for suspected marijuana. (is this not a legal substance)?

What available QB is better than Cooper Rush? To be clear, I'm not crazy about him either but the Back Up QB Store™ is pretty much closed now.

Dan Bailey isn't so much "a shocker" if you set aside the feelings about his tenure and look at his decline the last two years.

As for Rico, yeah...I love his talent but he seems to have knucklehead written all over him.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
What available QB is better than Cooper Rush? To be clear, I'm not crazy about him either but the Back Up QB Store™ is pretty much closed now.

Dan Bailey isn't so much "a shocker" if you set aside the feelings about his tenure and look at his decline the last two years.

As for Rico, yeah...I love his talent but he seems to have knucklehead written all over him.
Packers, Saints moved on their backup QB position. Completely untrue that there are no much better backup QBs out there.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
The Panthers are a heavy weight TKO team. That is the type of game we are now facing. Talk about tough-sledding. We cannot depend on blowing people off the OL anymore with the run game. Don't forget Denver and Atlanta last year.
The Coaches need to step up here and actually create plays to give this team a snowball's chance. Dig hard in the dirt. If not, it will get very ugly fast, and JG's head should be put on platter for all to see.

If I have to see that Brandon Weeden type O..one more time.. I am going to blow up!

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
The Panthers are a heavy weight TKO team. That is the type of game we are now facing. Talk about tough-sledding. We cannot depend on blowing people off the OL anymore with the run game. Don't forget Denver and Atlanta last year.
The Coaches need to step up here and actually create plays to give this team a snowball's chance. Dig hard in the dirt. If not, it will get very ugly fast, and JG's head should be put on platter for all to see.

If I have to see that Brandon Weeden type O..one more time.. I am going to blow up!

Oh you will

1st down incomplete.
2nd down run up the middle for 1-2 yards
3rd down 5 yard pass

Jason Garret claps....

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
The Raiders just got AJ McCarron for a 5th round pick yesterday. The Cowboys appesr to be content with their back up QB situation right now.
exactly. : )
And the Eagles released Hackenburg & another one

Rayman70

Reaction score
The Raiders just got AJ McCarron for a 5th round pick yesterday. The Cowboys appear to be content with their back up QB situation right now.
Gruden is a beast lol...but Im still scratching my head on letting Mack go.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
Why do you consider it impossible the team could have at least a decent offense?
Because JG, Linehan & his boy Kellen Moore are still here.
The O needs the Cowboy blueprint: QB, RB, #1 playmaker WR & playmaker TE and a strong OL line. They need to be full guns by Game 1. They are not. And by the lack of action by the front office to aggressively address these urgent position needs. The front office and Coaches are content and pat themselves on the back for their own decision making (or lack thereof). They leave big holes on the roster every year, think a band-aid will suffice for a playmaker, and when it all blows up against us, they keep doing the exact same thing they always do.

Pants

Reaction score
so, 2nd cupa joe, nothing yet from potential moves (rubs eyes)....check in around 2p, is that accurate?

Carson

Reaction score
so, 2nd cupa joe, nothing yet from potential moves (rubs eyes)....check in around 2p, is that accurate?

Yup.

Then we will see all of the waiver claims we put in, failed, then panic! Lol

Pants

Reaction score
Yup.

Then we will see all of the waiver claims we put in, failed, then panic! Lol

ok, so I can go finish up my yard work, got it....nothing to see here but panic stricken and "I loved _____ in college, go get him" comments....