LeBron James vs Michael Jordan

Nav22

Reaction score
Lol I referencing you calling people who watched Jordan " Old School Bball" fans pretty much outing yourself as someone who didnt.

Again how do you know Pippin didnt say that because he hated Jordan. Jordan is a well documented massive *******. Its pretty much as meaningful as saying Lebron was soft because he he played terribly when he found out about Delonte and his mom
I've been watching the NBA since '93, so I know how good MJ was. And I know that LeBron is better than MJ was.

Scottie knows it too. Scottie and MJ are still buddies and MJ even introduced Scottie for his HOF induction. Your excuses are adorable, as is your misspelling of Pippen.

Nav22

Reaction score
Lol I referencing you calling people who watched Jordan " Old School Bball" fans pretty much outing yourself as someone who didnt.

Again how do you know Pippin didnt say that because he hated Jordan. Jordan is a well documented massive *******. Its pretty much as meaningful as saying Lebron was soft because he he played terribly when he found out about Delonte and his mom
Nice attempt at a retraction, by the way. LOL!

ANYONE who saw MJ play is "get off my lawn" about LeBron, are they??? Oooooops!!!!!!!

Jim Boeheim and Pat Riley have also said they think LeBron's better, by the way. So much for your cute little theory.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nice attempt at a retraction, by the way. LOL!

ANYONE who saw MJ play is "get off my lawn" about LeBron, are they??? Oooooops!!!!!!!
Ya not a retraction, I was point out that I was referencing you and your attitudes towards people that watched MJ in that post

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've been watching the NBA since '93, so I know how good MJ was. And I know that LeBron is better than MJ was.

Scottie knows it too. Scottie and MJ are still buddies and MJ even introduced Scottie for his HOF induction. Your excuses are adorable, as is your misspelling of Pippen.
You seem to have forget alot of that era then. I mean you brought up Dennis Rodman when I mention Jordans last 3 titles had 3 starters who were complete offensive liabilities. You actually mention Dennis Rodman in that rebuttle. That and the fact that you have no clue of make up of Cavs from Lebrons previous stint in Cleveland tells me you didnt watch basketball back then and just looked these things up somewhere

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
LOL says the pathetic little runt who felt the need to come back at me a full day later.
:laugh:

Hi puppet!

tumblr_nudxx7LNPW1rwfctbo5_500.gif

Nav22

Reaction score
You seem to have forget alot of that era then. I mean brought up Dennis Rodman when I mention Jordans last 3 titles had 3 starters who were complete offensive liabilities. You actually mention Dennis Rodman in that rebuttle. That and the fact that you have no clue of make up of Cavs from Lebrons previous stint in Cleveland tells me you didnt watch basketball back then and just looked these things up somewhere
LOLLLLL POOR MJ had to deal with DENNIS RODMAN in his starting lineup!! OH NOES!!!

All those extra shots Dennis provided with his rebounding must've tired MJ out! What a struggle!

Hey, what does Charles Oakley think??? He's been one of MJ's very best friends for YEARS, even to this day...

https://247sports.com/nba/cleveland...ael-jordan-cleveland-cavaliers--117846908/Amp

OOOOPPPSSSS!!!!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
You seem to have forget alot of that era then. I mean brought up Dennis Rodman when I mention Jordans last 3 titles had 3 starters who were complete offensive liabilities. You actually mention Dennis Rodman in that rebuttle. That and the fact that you have no clue of make up of Cavs from Lebrons previous stint in Cleveland tells me you didnt watch basketball back then and just looked these things up somewhere

Exactly.

He knows just as much as his fingers can type googling the teams and names you’re mentioning.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOLLLLL POOR MJ had to deal with DENNIS RODMAN in his starting lineup!! OH NOES!!!

All those extra shots Dennis provided with his rebounding must've tired MJ out! What a struggle!

Hey, what does Charles Oakley think??? He's been one of MJ's very best friends for YEARS, even to this day...

https://247sports.com/nba/cleveland...ael-jordan-cleveland-cavaliers--117846908/Amp

OOOOPPPSSSS!!!!
Lol thats weak spin dude. Seriously weak.

Anyone who has ever watched Dennis ball know he was a complete liability on offense.

Nav22

Reaction score
Exactly.

He knows just as much as his fingers can type googling the teams and names you’re mentioning.
I'd bet any amount of money that you're a short, chubby kid who couldn't play the sport. Hopefully kids stopped picking on you by the time you got to SLO.

Nav22

Reaction score
Lol thats weak spin dude. Seriously weak.

Anyone who has ever watched Dennis ball know he was a complete liability on offense.
Runty,

I know this may be hard for you to understand, but defense is what wins championships. Rodman was one of the best defenders and best rebounders EVER.

Only a pathetic little runt could try to slam Rodman's game as if he was a "liability" in any way for his team. He barely shot the ball, clown. He knew his role and he was DAMN good at it. He also had a GREAT basketball IQ on both ends of the court and mastered the triangle quickly after getting to Chicago.

Is Draymond Green an offensive liability too??? Poor Steph, KD and Klay!!!
:lmao2:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Runty,

I know this may be hard for you to understand, but defense is what wins championships. Rodman was one of the best defenders and best rebounders EVER.

Only a pathetic little runt could try to slam Rodman's game as if he was a "liability" in any way for his team. He barely shot the ball, clown. He knew his role and he was DAMN good at it. He also had a GREAT basketball IQ on both ends of the court and mastered the triangle quickly after getting to Chicago.

Is Draymond Green an offensive liability too??? Poor Steph, KD and Klay!!!
:lmao2:
He didnt shoot because he had no offensive game. That team could have 3 complete liabilities on offense because of how good Jordan was. Everyone know where the ball was going becauee they only had two options

And I guess if you dont watch basketball now either if you think Draymond is an offensive liability

Nav22

Reaction score
He didnt shoot because he had no offensive game. That team could have 3 complete liabilities on offense because of how good Jordan was. Everyone know where the ball was going becauee they only had two options

And I guess if you dont watch basketball now either if you think Draymond is an offensive liability
I'm a Warriors fan, clown.

Draymond's not a scorer either. Opponents often leave him WIDE open from 3 because he shoots an awful % from deep.

LOLZ OFFENSIVE LIABILITY!! TRADE HIM, BOB MYERS!!!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm a Warriors fan, clown.

Draymond's not a scorer either. Opponents often leave him WIDE open from 3 because he shoots an awful % from deep.

LOLZ OFFENSIVE LIABILITY!! TRADE HIM, BOB MYERS!!!
His 7 assists a game beg to differ. There is a difference between being a poor 3 point and being an outright liability.

Nav22

Reaction score
His 7 assists a game beg to differ. There is a difference between being a poor 3 point and being an outright liability.
LOL and Rodman's 5+ offensive rebounds per game beg to differ as well.

This is absolutely pathetic. The pro-MJ arguments are bordering on Kobe Bryant-level delusion. Very telling.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL and Rodman's 5+ offensive rebounds per game beg to differ as well.

This is absolutely pathetic. The pro-MJ arguments are bordering on Kobe Bryant-level delusion. Very telling.
Lets see, Draymond is a ball mover in a system predicated on ball movement. Rodman was a player that pretty much required no defender. So you are saying Draymond Green's offense to Dennis Rodmans? Right

Ill even throw you a lob because Im a nice. Tristan Thompson is way more comparable to Rodman offensively then Green is. And guess whose team he plays on????