1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

Lee's response to Dez

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by Hawkeye0202, Jul 27, 2018.

1. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

27,759 Messages
    20,719 Likes Received
    This is just comical to me.

Dez never once spoke about the performance of Lee and Frederick. What he spoke about was what he perceived as talking about him behind his back, while pretending everything is perfect..

2. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

22,237 Messages
    24,473 Likes Received
    Pearson
    Irvin
    Hill
    Bob Hayes
    Frank Clarke

Lance Rentzel
    Terrell Owens
    Miles Austin
    Lance Alworth
    Tommy McDonald

Buzzbait and ChuckA1 like this.
  3. ShortRound131

ShortRound131 Well-Known Member

14,744 Messages
    49,335 Likes Received
    Jerry breeds this disfunction, because players know they can go straight to him and complain.
    This totally undermines the coaching staff (inept as they are)

There is no hierarchy or structure, Jerry created this mess.

4. D_Boyz

D_Boyz Well-Known Member

1,236 Messages
    1,738 Likes Received
    And to think there was articles written about Dez possibly returning to Dallas...

5. Toruk_Makto

Toruk_Makto Well-Known Member

14,013 Messages
    17,143 Likes Received
    I mean you can not like Dez. Saying he's the 11th best wr in franchise history though shows your opinion on this matter and frankly anything football related can be disregarded.

iRepDatStar and DejectedFan1996 like this.
  6. Lutonio

Lutonio Well-Known Member

1,885 Messages
    2,841 Likes Received
    Looks to me like the person who could make the locker room fragile and the one stirring this up isn't even in that locker room anymore.

The truth is coming out. Dez can shove it coming after Lee. That man shows up and performs every game he is well enough to play.

7. Streetwise

Streetwise Well-Known Member

13,041 Messages
    13,874 Likes Received
    That was painful to read. I would try proof reading.
    Anyway,
    Sorry, agree to disagree. Bryant has had many injuries specifically his legs. And, guess what? I don't really care because he's not a Cowboy.
    So when he whines, I don't care because he's STILL a distraction. It's sad really.

8. armadillooutlaw

armadillooutlaw Well-Known Member

2,138 Messages
    3,128 Likes Received
    Yeah..no.

9. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

55,034 Messages
    19,114 Likes Received
    It 's just strange how both receivers, TO & Dez, went after Garrett's guys. And this is like 7 or 8 years a part. Something's wrong under Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett.

10. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

11,003 Messages
    4,805 Likes Received
    Umm..I just told you that I didn’t say that there wasn’t personal accountability. I said it is useless to argue with someone about his personal accountability when that same accountability isn’t applied to those above him. That’s the reason he is complaining in the first place. Because he believes that is why he was not successful or less so than he could have been. The coaches in this organization at the topmost positions have gotten more leeway than in any other organization other than arguably the Bengals. Management has 25 years of excuses. Talented players have a right to complain about being blamed for not winning for as long as this organization has.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  11. cej757

cej757 Well-Known Member

1,523 Messages
    1,568 Likes Received
    So I guess when Romo threw that 50-50 ball against the Texans and Dez caught the ball behind the cb's back on a crucial 3rd down that helped the team win he could've made that happen to any receiver on the roster huh? No way. Only Dez was capable of making that catch.

12. Gangsta Spanksta

Gangsta Spanksta Well-Known Member

5,068 Messages
    3,323 Likes Received
    If you scroll back, so to say, and reread what Sean Lee had said, I believe it would say that he and Dez have butted heads in the past, when Lee brought something up. So obviously, he did try talking to Dez one on one, or else how would you butt heads? Sounds more like bringing things up to Dez was a fruitless endeavor and then we never heard anything from Lee publicly.

13. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

19,375 Messages
    18,548 Likes Received
    The HC is not accountable
    The GM is not accountable

But the players should be?

It is a culture of nepotism

PA Cowboy Fan likes this.
  14. Gangsta Spanksta

5,068 Messages
    3,323 Likes Received
    Usually your friends will take your side, even if you're wrong. And then some people will take your side if you talk them into it with a false narrative. I mean I remember TO being upset because he felt the ball wasn't thrown to him enough, and then he got him and other players to go to garret feeling that romo was throwing it to Witten to much instead of spreading it out. And back in the day the TV Commentator for one game showed that it was all wrong that actually TO had more balls thrown to him but he was dropping them. But well workplace politics can make others side with you, even if what you are saying isn't fully the truth.

15. jjktkk

jjktkk Well-Known Member

3,101 Messages
    1,176 Likes Received
    Its amazing how age, injuries, and money can change the perception of a player.

16. Gangsta Spanksta

5,068 Messages
    3,323 Likes Received
    This is almost starting to sound like an excuse for saying two wrongs make a right. You got a Job. You get payed Millions of dollars. But you shouldn't be held accountable because your feelings are hurt because you feel someone else isn't being held accountable? Whatever happened to just do your job that you were payed for?

17. Big_D

Big_D Well-Known Member

4,981 Messages
    6,552 Likes Received

No doubt about that.

18. Gangsta Spanksta

5,068 Messages
    3,323 Likes Received
    We still don't have proof that there was talking behind his back? All we have is Sean Lee saying that he and Dez have butted heads. He didn't say anymore than that. For all we know, Dez could be paranoid.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  19. Gangsta Spanksta

5,068 Messages
    3,323 Likes Received
    What's so strange about that? If you seen someone else use an argument against someone, and then you have a beef with them, what would be so strange for someone to then use the previous argument to make it look like the other person is the problem?

20. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

22,237 Messages
    24,473 Likes Received
    So if someone doesn't agree w/ your opinion, you pout? Weak sauce, dude. I wrote my list down, and from a storied franchise. You don't like it, so you throw insults? Are you a child?

jay94, Buzzbait and armadillooutlaw like this.