Leonard to visit Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCBoy

Reaction score
NOT READING you are wasting your key strokes!

original.jpeg

CCBoy

Reaction score
Let's get this straight I wanna ignore every one of your posts I just not in agreement about this particular one he's the one that brought up other things but right now I'm Leonard I'm 100% disagreement with you so get over it I'm not reading that crap I'll read something else on another thread that I possibly might get something out of but I haven't read your last two comments because I told you I wasn't gonna read them and I'm not gonna read them they're too long they offer me no more information than I already have myself..

You sure cherish stomach bumps with those I don't accept a single mouth quiver no matter what turkey strut they present;

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
You sure cherish stomach bumps with those I don't accept a single mouth quiver no matter what turkey strut they present;
There isn't and hasn't been a missing element that you present as the whole ball of wax. No stupidity, you imply now, in sequence or procedure. If he wants to play for the Cowboys, he has to meet their values and need....or, see ya'.

I explained why another focus is not enough to meet the current need. You are saying naw, go ahead and put all on the line with contract negotiating ... dominating the focus for relevance.

Don't put your words for what I said. I said that three times now...listen. I'm not ever going to kiss up to another's back dooring importance of reasons. Two contracts is your eye blockage. This fan has seen tons of contract negotiations since 1960. You are being naive here. I won't put importance of elements involved for the convenience of an agent. No Sir, that won't happen. Sign or not to sign is Jerry's. As Stephen controls cap matters...not an abstract agent and any time line affecting team relevance.

Don't fool ones self. Truth on reasons is center stage. Who DOESN'T know protecting team is goal. Not the convenience of time extension.

If he is signed, the real issue of convenience, Jerry and Stephen will have done what is best for the benefit of the entire picture for Dallas. Not signing a piece of paper.

Proof

Reaction score
Losing by 3 is not a flop, and reading this board, the Cowboys fans are flailing themselves desperately to win more than one playoff game! "Gee dad, maybe we can make it to the NFC Championship game this year?" Talk about lowered expectations.
go away

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There isn't and hasn't been a missing element that you present as the whole ball of wax. No stupidity, you imply now, in sequence or procedure. If he wants to play for the Cowboys, he has to meet their values and need....or, see ya'.

I explained why another focus is not enough to meet the current need. You are saying naw, go ahead and put all on the line with contract negotiating ... dominating the focus for relevance.

Don't put your words for what I said. I said that three times now...listen. I'm not ever going to kiss up to another's back dooring importance of reasons. Two contracts is your eye blockage. This fan has seen tons of contract negotiations since 1960. You are being naive here. I won't put importance of elements involved for the convenience of an agent. No Sir, that won't happen. Sign or not to sign is Jerry's. As Stephen controls cap matters...not an abstract agent and any time line affecting team relevance.

Don't fool ones self. Truth on reasons is center stage. Who DOESN'T know protecting team is goal. Not the convenience of time extension.

If he is signed, the real issue of convenience, Jerry and Stephen will have done what is best for the benefit of the entire picture for Dallas. Not signing a piece of paper.
Would sure like to know your deal.
A bit of an odd bird....not judging!

Did you mean to reply to yourself? Hmmph. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.