Leonard to visit Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCBoy

Reaction score
No it's not he set both these things up on the calendar to hear both sides it was by design has nothing to do with the contract in my opinion he's doing his due diligence and wants to be wined and dine there's nothing wrong with accepting the fact that the man was gonna see both teams no matter what the order was.... They'll talk about a contract later but if he wants something up front like OJ did I'm not doing it there's no way I'm not doing that that's what happened when you pay a guy too early before you see him play after you bring him onto your team when it wasn't necessary you're bidding against yourself they did it with Russell Wilson and deshaun Watson is insane you should see a player play and how he fits in your system before you talk about extending his contract...

I can't say this enough both appointments were preset no matter what the order he was gonna hear both teams out before he makes a decision....NEXT
You ignore the premise...the clock already is moving. I'm much more concerned with team locker room that ignoring all and looking at it just being a damned contract negotiation now. Team chemistry is more important than an agent building his contract opportunities.

You are conveniently short sighted as to strength of team and not covering issues as the stumbling element in your projection. Time and attitude is all important. That strength is in the off season, or a stronger future projection than here.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Look the bottom line here is without retaining the ability to stop the run against both San Francisco and Philadelphia.

Danger close is there...not in a convenience of being a cost saving convenience that comes when ever it seems convenient. Contract...detract.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You ignore the premise...the clock already is moving. I'm much more concerned with team locker room that ignoring all and looking at it just being a damned contract negotiation now. Team chemistry is more important than an agent building his contract opportunities.

You are conveniently short sighted as to strength of team and not covering issues as the stumbling element in your projection. Time and attitude is all important. That strength is in the off season, or a stronger future projection than here.
And I'm telling you you're short sighted because you're not even willing to understand the fact that he was going to both these teams no matter what the order he was seeing both of them he was not going to cancel one of his meetings that is not the agenda his agenda was to meet with both teams get wined and dined, feel appreciated and then make a decision. Him leaving without a contract was by design and it has no bearing on Jerry Jones or this front office and I'm can't be more clear so move on we're on different sides of this this man was already gonna see both these teams he's going to see both these teams nothing to read into it he'll sign with whoever he signs with and that doesn't even mean he's gonna help either team he could hurt the team it could be neutral these trades like the Eagles made before the trade deadline it did nothing for their back end yet this fan base wants to make a big deal about it and then they end up being wrong and never want to admit it just like this situation this man may have a nice name but it doesn't mean he would have been a good addition to this team or any other team...

CCBoy

Reaction score
And I'm telling you you're short sighted because you're not even willing to understand the fact that he was going to both these teams no matter what the order he was seeing both of them he was not going to cancel one of his meetings that is not the agenda his agenda was to meet with both teams get wined and dined, feel appreciated and then make a decision. Him leaving without a contract was by design and it has no bearing on Jerry Jones or this front office and I'm can't be more clear so move on we're on different sides of this this man was already gonna see both these teams he's going to see both these teams nothing to read into it he'll sign with whoever he signs with and that doesn't even mean he's gonna help either team he could hurt the team it could be neutral these trades like the Eagles made before the trade deadline it did nothing for their back end yet this fan base wants to make a big deal about it and then they end up being wrong and never want to admit it just like this situation this man may have a nice name but it doesn't mean he would have been a good addition to this team or any other team...
There isn't and hasn't been a missing element that you present as the whole ball of wax. No stupidity, you imply now, in sequence or procedure. If he wants to play for the Cowboys, he has to meet their values and need....or, see ya'.

I explained why another focus is not enough to meet the current need. You are saying naw, go ahead and put all on the line with contract negotiating ... dominating the focus for relevance.

Don't put your words for what I said. I said that three times now...listen. I'm not ever going to kiss up to another's back dooring importance of reasons. Two contracts is your eye blockage. This fan has seen tons of contract negotiations since 1960. You are being naive here. I won't put importance of elements involved for the convenience of an agent. No Sir, that won't happen. Sign or not to sign is Jerry's. As Stephen controls cap matters...not an abstract agent and any time line affecting team relevance.

Don't fool ones self. Truth on reasons is center stage. Who DOESN'T know protecting team is goal. Not the convenience of time extension.

If he is signed, the real issue of convenience, Jerry and Stephen will have done what is best for the benefit of the entire picture for Dallas. Not signing a piece of paper.

blueblood70

Reaction score
There isn't and hasn't been a missing element that you present as the whole ball of wax. No stupidity, you imply now, in sequence or procedure. If he wants to play for the Cowboys, he has to meet their values and need....or, see ya'.

I explained why another focus is not enough to meet the current need. You are saying naw, go ahead and put all on the line with contract negotiating ... dominating the focus for relevance.

Don't put your words for what I said. I said that three times now...listen. I'm not ever going to kiss up to another's back dooring importance of reasons. Two contracts is your eye blockage. This fan has seen tons of contract negotiations since 1960. You are being naive here. I won't put importance of elements involved for the convenience of an agent. No Sir, that won't happen. Sign or not to sign is Jerry's. As Stephen controls cap matters...not an abstract agent and any time line affecting team relevance.

Don't fool ones self. Truth on reasons is center stage. Who DOESN'T know protecting team is goal. Not the convenience of time extension.

If he is signed, the real issue of convenience, Jerry and Stephen will have done what is best for the benefit of the entire picture for Dallas. Not signing a piece of paper.
NVM, not reading that garble .. You can try to use your bottom line that's actually an opinion as some stated fact ,that you know the processes of the player and the agents and the front office is mind, you do not know the inner workings of their mind... you do not know the situation, yours is an opinion, your opinion that I disagree with let's move on..

CCBoy

Reaction score
NV not reading that garble .. You can try to use your bottom line that's actually an opinion as some stated fact that you know the processes of the player and the agents and the front office is mine you do not know the inner workings of their mind you do not know the situation yours is an opinion your opinion that I disagree with let's move on..
Play around with excuses, buddy...stating my own view and wrong. That comment of yours is abstract now, carry own.

I attended law school in California, Western State, and had a course on contracts. I'm not an idiot on function involving that. This is about focus on enforcement and
fulfillment of enforceable elements. If not signed timely for execution, YOU are in left field here. Not the right of negotiating a contract. You get real...and you move on!

original.jpeg

blueblood70

Reaction score
Play around with excuses, buddy...stating my own view and wrong. That comment of yours is abstract now, carry own.

I attended law school in California, Western State, and had a course on contracts. I'm not an idiot on function involving that. This is about focus on enforcement and
fulfillment of enforceable elements. If not signed timely for execution, YOU are in left field here. Not the right of negotiating a contract. You get real...and you move on!

original.jpeg
Again you call them excuses your opinion has no more weight in here than mine get real wake up you think you're the mayor of the zone and you think you know exactly what everyone else is thinking and that you are correct no your opinion is just that it's an opinion and I'm telling you I feel your opinion is wrong and I disagree with you you can't come back with anything that will make your opinion more valid than mine it's still just an opinion you will never know the inner workings of Shaquille Leonards minds or his agents or the front offices it is what it is you know nothing that I don't know...
Now go back to your little mayor of fake town because you're mayor of nothing else except for your own mind..

CCBoy

Reaction score
Again you call them excuses your opinion has no more weight in here than mine get real wake up you think you're the mayor of the zone and you think you know exactly what everyone else is thinking and that you are correct no your opinion is just that it's an opinion and I'm telling you I feel your opinion is wrong and I disagree with you you can't come back with anything that will make your opinion more valid than mine it's still just an opinion you will never know the inner workings of Shaquille Leonards minds or his agents or the front offices it is what it is you know nothing that I don't know...
Now go back to your little mayor of fake town because you're mayor of nothing else except for your own mind..
You are just biased and full of insultive poop now...you know nothing about the meeting of minds and don't care. That is purely stupid...doesn't change the role of a negotiator for an offered contract. That is ignoring the terms of the contract to be signed and they are totally dependent on the party making a contractual provisions.

You can not get around that fact and it isn't just a convenience of saying it is protecting the party to negotiate rights. You are not even on the level of what is best for the benefit of the Cowboys to start with. If one instead argues the facts of negotiated enrichment, already, then one really doesn't understand elements of law.

Time elements are significant and can nullify a contract offered thus creating unjust enrichment. Here, the player has to meet the requirements of the negotiated and offered conditions.

Otherwise, one is just assuming a biased and false view.

Underlying and desired elements are relevant. In football, protection of desired team goals are fully dominant here. The Cowboys can alter their offers if desired, but that doesn't make your arbitrary stance right.

Be biased and wrong if you wish to approach and attempted discussion if you choose. That although, is nothing but a display of one's convenience and not true elements of a negotiated contract...no matter who is doing the talking on execution of one.

If you don't read, then don't run off at the mouth. You would prefer to remain ignorant. Law is the conerstone of America. You really don't have a clue...

original.jpeg

Last edited:

Kwyn

Reaction score
You’re about to get nine paragraphs about military training and how much weight real men can squat.

It’s not worth the effort.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Based upon use of safeties? No, there is need at having a middle type linebacker. Small size and a squeeze at depth can be a problem 6 more games and a playoff run is significant.
I’m not saying they are right, but they obv do not value off the ball lbs. name the last good one they had.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You’re about to get nine paragraphs about military training and how much weight real men can squat.

It’s not worth the effort.
The Cowboys defense has done well against the run lately and is allowing 109 rush yards per game. The Seahawks defense are allowing 118 yards per game and the fourth-most rushing touchdowns this year
Win: Cowboys

Relevant,

but you two ignore discussed value...stick to your biased stomach bumps:facepalm:

The Cowboys currently own the second-most productive wide receiver in the NFL and are finding all kinds of ways to get the rest of their receivers involved. Seattle is hitting a slump at the moment and in the last three games, has scored the fourth-fewest passing touchdowns.

Damn right I won't be convenient for the likes of you two yahoos.

:popcorn:

I'm proud of values learned through a military career, they knock your crap out of the water and based upon values.

If you are allergic to military, stay away from my posts and they won't stick one in the butt.

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
I’m not saying they are right, but they obv do not value off the ball lbs. name the last good one they had.
They aren't naive nor unable to adjust for team needs. Strength of positional players grow with opportunity. At present, the team has 11 projected Pro Bowlers.

The linebacker group has all world Parsons as this is discussed.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
They aren't naive nor unable to adjust for team needs. Strength of positional players grow with opportunity. At present, the team has 11 projected Pro Bowlers.

The linebacker group has all world Parsons as this is discussed.
Not sure what you mean. I was talking about the eagles LBers.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean. I was talking about the eagles LBers.
Sorry, I thought Cowboys...I'll shut up concerning your posting. The Eagles have some problems in their linebacker and safety groups.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You are just biased and full of insultive poop now...you know nothing about the meeting of minds and don't care. That is purely stupid...doesn't change the role of a negotiator for an offered contract. That is ignoring the terms of the contract to be signed and they are totally dependent on the party making a contractual provisions.

You can not get around that fact and it isn't just a convenience of saying it is protecting the party to negotiate rights. You are not even on the level of what is best for the benefit of the Cowboys to start with. If one instead argues the facts of negotiated enrichment, already, then one really doesn't understand elements of law.

Time elements are significant and can nullify a contract offered thus creating unjust enrichment. Here, the player has to meet the requirements of the negotiated and offered conditions.

Otherwise, one is just assuming a biased and false view.

Underlying and desired elements are relevant. In football, protection of desired team goals are fully dominant here. The Cowboys can alter their offers if desired, but that doesn't make your arbitrary stance right.

Be biased and wrong if you wish to approach and attempted discussion if you choose. That although, is nothing but a display of one's convenience and not true elements of a negotiated contract...no matter who is doing the talking on execution of one.

If you don't read, then don't run off at the mouth. You would prefer to remain ignorant. Law is the conerstone of America. You really don't have a clue...

original.jpeg
NOT READING you are wasting your key strokes!

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Sorry, I thought Cowboys...I'll shut up concerning your posting. The Eagles have some problems in their linebacker and safety groups.
They added that titans guy at safety…lb looks like jag after jag.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Cowboys defense has done well against the run lately and is allowing 109 rush yards per game. The Seahawks defense are allowing 118 yards per game and the fourth-most rushing touchdowns this year

Relevant,

but you two ignore discussed value...stick to your biased stomach bumps:facepalm:

The Cowboys currently own the second-most productive wide receiver in the NFL and are finding all kinds of ways to get the rest of their receivers involved. Seattle is hitting a slump at the moment and in the last three games, has scored the fourth-fewest passing touchdowns.

Damn right I won't be convenient for the likes of you two yahoos.

:popcorn:

I'm proud of values learned through a military career, they knock your crap out of the water and based upon values.

If you are allergic to military, stay away from my posts and they won't stick one in the butt.
Let's get this straight I wanna ignore every one of your posts I just not in agreement about this particular one he's the one that brought up other things but right now I'm Leonard I'm 100% disagreement with you so get over it I'm not reading that crap I'll read something else on another thread that I possibly might get something out of but I haven't read your last two comments because I told you I wasn't gonna read them and I'm not gonna read them they're too long they offer me no more information than I already have myself..

Status
Not open for further replies.