Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;3308971 said:
Too bad the feeling's not mutual.

:muttley:

You would be surprised what a little cash will do. For goodness sake if Mick Jagger can hang with the babes anyone can if you got the cash. :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;3308977 said:
You would be surprised what a little cash will do. For goodness sake if Mick Jagger can hang with the babes anyone can if you got the cash. :laugh2:

I bet Mick Jagger could do some serious motor boating.:laugh2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3308978 said:
I bet Mick Jagger could do some serious motor boating.:laugh2:

Him and Steven Tyler can do some serious motor boating. Also both are well known Lesbian in their own right. :laugh2:

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
vta;3308872 said:
You seem to be agreeing with him. As in sex as mainly an instinctual means for procreation and not, as you put it, society making it more than what it is is. i.e. as he put it, not to be experimental and played around with.

I think we're far too creative a species not to experiment and play around and simply follow animal instincts. But I'm not sure revolving a lifestyle around how one interacts privately with another is really a great concept.

That's the problem with homosexuality as a 'lifestyle'. It's a self imposed constraint. Sexuality is based on the intimates and has no bearing on how you interact with people you don't have sex with, perform in your job and live in general.

it was more the intimacy with the wife being the only appropriate context bit i was disagreeing with. as long as people are happy and not forcing it on others then fair play to them let them get on with it.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;3308961 said:
She should have handled it the way Terri did.

large_justoneoftheguys.jpg

Correct me if I"m wrong, but didn't "Terri" have a beautiful set of boozangas?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
tomson75;3309095 said:
Correct me if I"m wrong, but didn't "Terri" have a beautiful set of boozangas?

Very nice, it was the best part of that B movie.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
tomson75;3308888 said:
Good post.

....and it should be clear that while sex is an inherent need for most species survival, and the urge for sexual behavior is inherited by all sexual species...there are some more advanced species, such as ourselves, that have developed a potent desire to learn/experiment that can help explain some behaviors that many here believe to be "deviant" or whatever.

Homosexuality is not limited to humankind. There are several other species that have been notably active in these ways....bonobo chimpanzees being perhaps the most interesting. They do some REALLY disturbing things sexually.

and since we are descended from chimps/gorillas, no surprise

ethiostar

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3309411 said:

Scientifically speaking, we did not descend from chimps/gorillas, we simply shared a common ancestor.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3309411 said:

You are? Did you take one of those fancy DNA tests and find some ancestors?
Well that goes far toward explaining the extreme differences in our notions of civility. You poor ape, no wonder you feel the need to shave in different places these days.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
ethiostar;3309436 said:
Scientifically speaking, we did not descend from chimps/gorillas, we simply shared a common ancestor.

Shhhhhh! This might have gotten good. ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think this thread has ran it's course.

Closed before the whole religious debate of we did or did not evolve from monkey or god ensues.