Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
tomson75;3306519 said:
Um...should we be alarmed at your apparent knowledge of gay culture. You seem suddenly very in tune with your feminine side. :D

OH...and :laugh2:

The Paul Mitchell one was good....

:lmao2: I knew I was setting myself up. Its all good.

For the record, I googled that whole list.

FYI: Did you know Paul Mitchel now makes hair products for pets?

No lie.

I saw some last week at Bed Bath and Beyon....

Ugh...nevermind :laugh2:

ethiostar

Reaction score
Dallas;3306532 said:

No lie.

Sure you did Dallas, sure you did. :cool: :D

ethiostar

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;3306510 said:
I don't know what his point, either. I was speculating.

My question is, how do you append any kind of sexual preference to an infant?

Our modern idea of homosexuality differs substantially from that of antiquity. The Greeks were far more accepting of the homosexual lifestyle than we are yet never viewed it as an either/or prospect. In fact, they viewed the romantic relationship between two men as a purer form of love because woman were not considered "equal" to men. This view is quite different from of our view that sexuality is determined by innate preference.

In my opinion, one ultimately chooses to be what they are, be it heterosexual or homosexual.

I have read quite a bit on whether homosexuality is a choice or innate, I can't say i'm convinced one way or the other. But in the end, it doesn't matter to me. Religion is a choice and i don't like to see anyone discriminated based on their religion either.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
What Bob and an amorous pony do behind closed doors is nobody's business but their own.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Dallas;3306532 said:

No lie.

Lmao...funny you should ask.

I just used some the other day. No lie.

My dog tore her achilles tendon a while back, and she's rehabbing at my parents' house until further notice. She's a lot better off not being tugged on and swatted at by my 4 and 5 year old.

Anyway...I went over there two days ago to play with her. I gave her a bath and, sure enough, my mother had Paul Mitchell dog shampoo. :D

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Hostile;3306452 said:
I respect the rules here. PM me if you want to know, or don't. I could care less either way. I won't convince you and you haven't got a snowball's chance in hell of convincing me.

You mean couldn't care less actually.

and I'm not that interested, I know gay rights/issues do bring out the grizzlie protecting her young in you.

for me since their gayness has no effect on me, I figure live and let live.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3306574 said:
You mean couldn't care less actually.

and I'm not that interested, I know gay rights/issues do bring out the grizzlie protecting her young in you.

for me since their gayness has no effect on me, I figure live and let live.
It doesn't affect me at all. I repaired a broken toilet for one of my neighbors today. He's as gay as can be. I have nothing against gays at all. Never have.

My answer to the question would not follow the rules here and I prefer not to break them. It is as simple as that.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Dallas;3306514 said:
You have won the following.

1 Pink Shirt

1 Box of Cloves

1 Rainbow sticker to be applied to your car or truck

1 6 pack Paul Mitchell hair conditioner

1 Parraffin Wax Heat Theraphy Bath treatment from a salon of your choosing

1 Copy of BOYS ONLY - The Biggest Baddest Book Ever

1 Norelco Body Groomer Kit
is that Norelco groomer kit still from Norelco?:D

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
People are free to choose if they have sex or not, and with who they have sex with if they choose to.

But, ... sex was not created as a toy or something to play around and experiment with.

Sex was created as a gift to husband and wife for the purpose of intimacy and procreation.

Any sex outside of that context is not what it was created for.

I know many people don't want to hear that.

That means man & man, woman & woman, adult & child, unmarried men and women, etc.

Mankind has perverted the initial intention of sexual union.

If this does not make sense to you, remember that every person that claims to be homosexual had a male father and a female mother.

And if male/male and female/female sex became the norm, the human race would die out in around 60-70 yrs or so.

Those two facts go a long way in explaining how things were created to be.

For a lack of a better word, we have screwed it up.

ethiostar

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;3308623 said:
People are free to choose if they have sex or not, and with who they have sex with if they choose to.

But, ... sex was not created as a toy or something to play around and experiment with.

Sex was created as a gift to husband and wife for the purpose of intimacy and procreation.

That means man & man, woman & woman, adult & child, unmarried men and women, etc.

If this does not make sense to you, remember that every person that claims to be homosexual had a male father and a female mother.

And if male/male and female/female sex became the norm, the human race would die out in around 60-70 yrs or so.

I don't know if many people can respond to this post without violating forum rules regarding religious discussions.

But in regards to the bolded part, the same result can happen if the entire human race decides to be celibate for life or if every heterosexual couple decide not to have children. So, i'm not sure what the point is.

Also, some species of animals (other than humans) engage in sexual activities and not only for procreation purposes. And whats more, some of it is between species of the same gender. So, what does that says about why sex was 'created' and the 'unnaturalness' of homosexual behavior?

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;3308623 said:

i think most people would disagree with that. sex is a natural urge for the purpose of reproduction (not saying every time you someone has sex they are trying to have a baby but thats why its inbuilt that we enjoy it). society has made it more than that but thats what it is, no different to other animals in that regard.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
ethiostar;3308857 said:
I don't know if many people can respond to this post without violating forum rules regarding religious discussions.

This.

WV's post is clearly religiously biased (no offense), and not at all a scientifically sound theory. In fact... in this day and age, with our current technology, we could easily propagate our species for many generations without the institution of marriage....or without heterosexual sexual relations whatsoever. We most certainly would NOT die off in 60-70 years. It certainly wouldn't be as much fun, however...

...and while I agree with his sentiments for my own personal beliefs, I by no means feel that I have any right to project them upon others.

It's an opinion, and everyone is entitled to it, but I'm not sure it's welcomed on this forum.

Don't even get me started on CCF's belief that homosexuals have no choice in their sexuality.

It's shocking that such antiquated notions still thrive in light of the information available to us today.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
daschoo;3308863 said:
i think most people would disagree with that. sex is a natural urge for the purpose of reproduction (not saying every time you someone has sex they are trying to have a baby but thats why its inbuilt that we enjoy it). society has made it more than that but thats what it is, no different to other animals in that regard.

You seem to be agreeing with him. As in sex as mainly an instinctual means for procreation and not, as you put it, society making it more than what it is is. i.e. as he put it, not to be experimental and played around with.

I think we're far too creative a species not to experiment and play around and simply follow animal instincts. But I'm not sure revolving a lifestyle around how one interacts privately with another is really a great concept.

That's the problem with homosexuality as a 'lifestyle'. It's a self imposed constraint. Sexuality is based on the intimates and has no bearing on how you interact with people you don't have sex with, perform in your job and live in general.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
vta;3308872 said:
You seem to be agreeing with him. As in sex as mainly an instinctual means for procreation and not, as you put it, society making it more than what it is is. i.e. as he put it, not to be experimental and played around with.

I think we're far too creative a species not to experiment and play around and simply follow animal instincts. But I'm not sure revolving a lifestyle around how one interacts privately with another is really a great concept.

That's the problem with homosexuality as a 'lifestyle'. It's a self imposed constraint. Sexuality is based on the intimates and has no bearing on how you interact with people you don't have sex with, perform in your job and live in general.

Good post.

....and it should be clear that while sex is an inherent need for most species survival, and the urge for sexual behavior is inherited by all sexual species...there are some more advanced species, such as ourselves, that have developed a potent desire to learn/experiment that can help explain some behaviors that many here believe to be "deviant" or whatever.

Homosexuality is not limited to humankind. There are several other species that have been notably active in these ways....bonobo chimpanzees being perhaps the most interesting. They do some REALLY disturbing things sexually.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I can feel this girls pain after all I too am a Lesbian, I have like girls and women since I can remember. Not my fault I was just born that way. :laugh2:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
She should have handled it the way Terri did.

large_justoneoftheguys.jpg