Twitter: LeSean McCoy tells fans prior to showdown with #Cowboys that Eagles will 'manhandle' the 'cowboys'

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If this Cowboy team does not rally around losing their starting QB, then I don't know what to do.

And, if the eagles think they are just going to come in and walk all over the Cowboys, well, maybe, but I doubt it.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Desean Jackson says tune in Sunday night and watch the Eagles beat the cowboys. How original.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Desean Jackson says tune in Sunday night and watch the Eagles beat the cowboys. How original.

The Cowboys just lost their starting QB. If he thinks that the eagles are just going to come in and whip up on this team, he better think different...that is, if this team has any pride!

fifaguy

Reaction score
If this Cowboy team does not rally around losing their starting QB, then I don't know what to do.

And, if the eagles think they are just going to come in and walk all over the Cowboys, well, maybe, but I doubt it.

Fully agree. Rise up and meet the challenge.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You don't know that, so stop it!

True.

But we have no ability to play defense and to win this game we need it to be in the 17-10 fashion.

I can't imagine a single scenario where our defense does anything.