Twitter: LeSean McCoy tells fans prior to showdown with #Cowboys that Eagles will 'manhandle' the 'cowboys'

Wayne02

Reaction score
Yep. I wonder how long it took him to think of that one and how dumb does he have to be to diss an upcoming opponent?

It's not dumb on his part, he has to go out there and play regardless, and we'll find out if the Cowboys play like Cow Girls or if the Eagles play like EaGirls.

Wayne02

Reaction score
I think the last Eagle to make such a bold declaration before a game against us was Desean. Im still waiting for him to sting our arses

He runs his mouth every game, I'm more concerned with Cooper and Celek than him.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I think the last Eagle to make such a bold declaration before a game against us was Desean. Im still waiting for him to sting our arses

Joe banner really looked bad in 09 with his nonsense.

The king of them all though was eagles writer Dave spadaro spitting on the star at the 50 and then gloating about it.

And here is a funny tidbit about that, Brian (dcfanatic) was the one who really pointed this out for everyone and he called the eagles and got spadaro on the phone and asked him why he did that, spadaro freaked out that it was all over the Internet and begged Brian not to put it on his blog! He was convinced he was going to be fired!!!! The eagles didn't do anything to him in the end though.

Philly media is putrid. I tried listening to their sports radio this week for a minute but there is no one who is worth listening to, kind of sad for such a big city.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Yep. Original. That city celebrates a fake boxer who won a cinematic boxing championship. The other claim to fame there is a cracked bell. And a dangerous downtown. Oh, and surrounded by decaying rusted old towns. And ice and snow. And mud.

And don't forget snowballing Santa Claus at an Eagles game..... :):)

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Joe banner really looked bad in 09 with his nonsense.

The king of them all though was eagles writer Dave spadaro spitting on the star at the 50 and then gloating about it.

And here is a funny tidbit about that, Brian (dcfanatic) was the one who really pointed this out for everyone and he called the eagles and got spadaro on the phone and asked him why he did that, spadaro freaked out that it was all over the Internet and begged Brian not to put it on his blog! He was convinced he was going to be fired!!!! The eagles didn't do anything to him in the end though.

Philly media is putrid. I tried listening to their sports radio this week for a minute but there is no one who is worth listening to, kind of sad for such a big city.

Listen after a loss, it's entertainment at its finest. Hopefully that will happen this week. Go Cowboys

aikemirv

Reaction score
True.

But we have no ability to play defense and to win this game we need it to be in the 17-10 fashion.

I can't imagine a single scenario where our defense does anything.

Its called matchups!

That is why we held them to 3 points last time.

Jackson is punk and a lightweight - combination of chucking him at the line a a bit of pressure and he is worthless. Riley is the more scary Wr of the bunch

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Its called matchups!

That is why we held them to 3 points last time.

Jackson is punk and a lightweight - combination of chucking him at the line a a bit of pressure and he is worthless. Riley is the more scary Wr of the bunch

Right, and how do the match ups look without lee and durant? With selvie, hatcher and Hayden being invisible for a month?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Right, and how do the match ups look without lee and durant? With selvie, hatcher and Hayden being invisible for a month?

Way to pack it in before it even gets started. You probably packed it in before the Giants game this year too. ;)

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Yep. Original. That city celebrates a fake boxer who won a cinematic boxing championship. The other claim to fame there is a cracked bell. And a dangerous downtown. Oh, and surrounded by decaying rusted old towns. And ice and snow. And mud.

Hey! Not the mud part haha