Twitter: LeSean McCoy tells fans prior to showdown with #Cowboys that Eagles will 'manhandle' the 'cowboys'

Lodeus

Reaction score
He's probably right.

I hope he gets called out by everyone if he's wrong though.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
LOL. See my post above.

Yeah I figured it out reading the first time through... I see that Cow"girls" thing used a lot on the Giants forum so I caught on really quickly for what you meant.

Kind of glad Cow'girls is immediately filtered to Cowboys here.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
True.

But we have no ability to play defense and to win this game we need it to be in the 17-10 fashion.

I can't imagine a single scenario where our defense does anything.

Well, to be honest with you, I worry about the defense also. But, as an example, the team rallied around the Josh Brent situation, and maybe, just maybe, the team, defense and all, will rally around losing their starting QB?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Desean Jackson says tune in Sunday night and watch the Eagles beat the cowboys. How original.

Yep. Original. That city celebrates a fake boxer who won a cinematic boxing championship. The other claim to fame there is a cracked bell. And a dangerous downtown. Oh, and surrounded by decaying rusted old towns. And ice and snow. And mud.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Well, to be honest with you, I worry about the defense also. But, as an example, the team rallied around the Josh Brent situation, and maybe, just maybe, the team, defense and all, will rally around losing their starting QB?

I'm sure the offense and special teams will function fine.

Although I imagine we will see what life without romo would be like as soon as the eagles start blitzing, which will probably be as soon as they land at dfw tomorrow.

I have a feeling the offensive line is going to have all kinds of problems Sunday and then after the game the same people who hate #9 will be whining about the line and totally not understanding.

Anyway, I think we are going to get our tails kicked up front on both sides of the ball.

Tommy

Reaction score
True.

But we have no ability to play defense and to win this game we need it to be in the 17-10 fashion.

I can't imagine a single scenario where our defense does anything.
Remember that one time we played the Eagles with Foles and held them to 3 points. Wow! Those were the days huh?

Next Years Champ

Reaction score
If this Cowboy team does not rally around losing their starting QB, then I don't know what to do.

And, if the eagles think they are just going to come in and walk all over the Cowboys, well, maybe, but I doubt it.

I think the 2nd QT will tell the story.

Expect Dallàs to be fired up and emotional to start..

But that usully wears off.

So where it stands scoreboard wise after the second QT will set the tone.

If the Iggles are sitting on a 10+ lead..

we are in deep trouble and heading for the door.

If not, then game on.

Orton would have to be playing effectively for that to happen and then..who knows.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I can't believe the E-girls are calling us the Cow-girls. They are going to pay for this.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Remember that one time we played the Eagles with Foles and held them to 3 points. Wow! Those were the days huh?

Yep.

No lee or durant Sunday. Carter has become worse each week it seems, Hayden, selvie and hatchers production is almost non existent in the past month and spare part Claiborne hasn't played since the giants game.

On top of that foles had a groin issue that day and the wind messed with both qb's limiting what both of them did that day.

But yes that 17-3 game was great.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I hope they are as overconfident and cocky as this makes em sound.

I wish I could be there Sunday.

I hope the crowd is in to it.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Let them talk all they want. Our boys better be ready. Philly has images of a blow out re occurring in their minds from last week. I'm curious as to how our boys will respond. Let's shock the world!!!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Philadelphia's LeSean McCoy tells fans prior to showdown with Cowboys that Eagles will 'manhandle' the 'cowboys'

http://idmn.***BANNED-URL***/incoming/20111031-cow026.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/cow026.JPG

Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy (25) scores a touchdown during the second half of play in a NFL game between the Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday, October 30, 201 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia.

Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy offered his fans his gift of gab this Christmas and added some fire to Sunday's NFC East showdown with the Cowboys.

On 94WIP's Player Lounge show out of Philadelphia on Monday, McCoy offered fans his Christmas wishes and told them to relax if they were uptight about Sunday's game.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...ys-that-eagles-will-manhandle-the-cowboys.ece

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm sure the offense and special teams will function fine.

Although I imagine we will see what life without romo would be like as soon as the eagles start blitzing, which will probably be as soon as they land at dfw tomorrow.

I have a feeling the offensive line is going to have all kinds of problems Sunday and then after the game the same people who hate #9 will be whining about the line and totally not understanding.

Anyway, I think we are going to get our tails kicked up front on both sides of the ball.

It very well could happen. But, stranger things have happenrd in this game we call football.