Less Prescott = more winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol.

You literally compared 2016 Dak to Brady.

I don't ķnow how you define "sling the ball all over the field", but the Pats were a pass heavy team and so are the Bucs.

How many rushing titles have Patriots rb's won during Tom's reign?

RB's were disposable in the Pats system. Adequate was good enough.
I just told you what they did. They took advantage of short passes and took what the defense gave them. Guys like James White, Dion Lewis, Kevin Faulk, etc. These aren't rushing yard leaders but they cater to what Bill likes in his running backs.

To give an example....James White had 200+ rushing yards but had 600 passing yards lol.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
What's up, bros?

6:35 of the video. This is indisputable. Less of Rayne Dakota means more winning.

Like a true 40 million dollar franchise QB.

That's the first attribute you look for. Someone who needs to be carried.

Cowboys!

Lol...Maybe in 2016 and 2017

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I see what you mean with draft position yeah. But that part about Garrett still being coach was uncalled for.

:angry:
Alright I through that little bit in there because I know you don't care for him....I don't think TJ Watt could save us from the mediocrity of Garrett lol.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny to watch so many grown 'men' react in such an emotionally triggered manner to a thread obviously created to reel in some bait when if you watch the video the guy specifically states do not take this as hate or criticism but rather just statistics.

The commonality to all this is that the second someone posts anything about Dak which points out that Dallas is a better TEAM when Dak throws less and the running game is performing they go all batcrap emotional crazy and react as if you slandered their very own mother.

It depends on the source. When it comes from someone who was objective in the first place, it’s very different than coming from someone proven utterly, totally, and completely wrong.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Its funny....his "fans" want to say he's trolling on his Wentz views....but mind you he's had to resort to that after Wentz has sucked. His lovefest and hate for Dak all started out real.

And just like Skip Bayless and all these other paid trolls, they will stick to their original views and never deviate.

His hate for Dak is like Skip's hate for Lebron.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And just like Skip Bayless and all these other paid trolls, they will stick to their original views and never deviate.

His hate for Dak is like Skip's hate for Lebron.
Skip is so stupid I mean I know he gets paid well to be stupid but man is it worth it to make that much of a fool of yourself.......I guess it is.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Balance is good! Now we have to make that sound bad too? lol The team actually needs it and is better off for it.. including the QB.
Exactly I saw this Post and just shook my head, but consider the source here.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Skip is so stupid I mean I know he gets paid well to be stupid but man is it worth it to make that much of a fool of yourself.......I guess it is.

Yep. Skip is the ultimate troll. No one really comes close.

But I do agree with him about some stuff. Especially about Rodgers and how he views him.

He's the same guy who called Aikman gay. Aikman to this day despises Skip and does not want to be in the same room together. Funny how they work at the same company now that Skip is with Fox.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I just told you what they did. They took advantage of short passes and took what the defense gave them. Guys like James White, Dion Lewis, Kevin Faulk, etc. These aren't rushing yard leaders but they cater to what Bill likes in his running backs.

To give an example....James White had 200+ rushing yards but had 600 passing yards lol.
More goalpost moving. A pass to the RB is still a pass.

So Brady and the Pats (and Bucs) won by throwing the ball. A far cry from Dak's 2016 season and this season, so far.

In other words, your comparison of 2016 Dak to Brady is ludicrous.

Like I said.

Oh, and..... Brady did kill defenses with short crosses and slants to the slot receivers and TE's but he absolutely could and did strike downfield often, and in big time situations.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Risen is a troll/ It's all he is. One of the worst posters here. He purposely wants to get a rise out of people. It's all he is good for and so many fall for it. He tries to inject humor and fails horribly at all. He is a one shtick poster.

He is the equivalent of Skip Bayless. He posts takes just for the views and attention. Rile up the crowd. He does not even believe most of what of what he types. He is the same guy who told us Dalton was the real deal and this team would be much better off with him.

So nothing about the discussion but rather just a personal attack against a member you disagree with?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I agree. But when I think about rueing on past mistakes....I think about what happens if we draft TJ Watt? We may not end up with the same team we have now...hell maybe its even better? Maybe worse? You just never know. Every mistake and success we've had has resulted in the team we see now.

Here's a "what if": had Dallas drafted TJ Watt instead of Taco Charlton, would Watt had performed well in Dallas and if so, would it had made DLaw less important to where Dallas doesn't commit the huge extension to DLaw thereby allowing Dallas to allocate money to other defensive players? Of course, that is a rabbit hole all too easily entered but with no exit.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My fear is we end up getting eliminated this year because we once again allow an opponent to dictate how we play. If we have to face the Bucs again we should do so playing our brand of football not theirs. Run the football. Don't think for a second this QB will ever win you anything. He needs to be carried.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
My fear is we end up getting eliminated this year because we once again allow an opponent to dictate how we play. If we have to face the Bucs again we should do so playing our brand of football not theirs. Run the football. Don't think for a second this QB will ever win you anything. He needs to be carried.

You could've just said..."Bump to top" and got it back going....

pancakeman

Reaction score
It’s such a silly statement….obviously a more balanced attack that the means the qb doesn’t have to throw 40 times a game bc they are behind is going to be better….
At this point, I'm ready for CZ to institute a Teams-Aren't-Winning-Because-They're-Running-More,-They're-Running-More-Because-They're-Winning Zone

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's a "what if": had Dallas drafted TJ Watt instead of Taco Charlton, would Watt had performed well in Dallas and if so, would it had made DLaw less important to where Dallas doesn't commit the huge extension to DLaw thereby allowing Dallas to allocate money to other defensive players? Of course, that is a rabbit hole all too easily entered but with no exit.

That’s something else I think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.