Let’s admit something about Schultz

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
After watching the Atlanta game, I think he definitely has the potential to be a solid starting TE, although I stopped reading your post when you mentioned double teaming Schultz! What!

Why would anyone double team our TE with all our other weapons? No one would.

That is exactly why I dont think they should have a Major Role in our passing game.

You talk about cooper, lamb, and Gallop, and zeke and Dak. That is an Awesome 5 some of skilled players.

I think Pollard and Brown are better receivers and scoring threats than using a rotation of the 3rd and 4th string tes. Im sorry. Im just different like all the winning coaches lol

Youd never see belichek play a scrub te on passing downs if they were 8-8 and had no big play capability.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Youre judging prolly the 25th worst te versus the 26th worst te in the League.

There prolly wont be too difference in the Lack of Sauce. But schultz was drafted in the 4th Round and Jarwin undrafted so his Pedigree is way higher than Jarwin. Js

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
I think it could have been offsetting. The Defensive player clearly initiated contact, via the blow, to the helmet area as well. I mean, it's the NFL. Even in HS Ball, there aren't a lot of nice guys out there so it comes with the territory. Guys are gonna do what they can do and that's a pretty clear picture of Football, at almost any level. Both guys could have gotten flagged IMO.

I don't believe the scheme is trash but if that's how you see it, that's fine. Any scheme, any one of them from any era, provided it's still within league rules, can be successful, even today. Any scheme, so long as it is executed will work. The problem is typically not the scheme. The problem is the athletes available to actually run said schemes and the interest generated in the fan base. That, to me, is what drives Offenses in many cases.

Did ya see those 3-4 plays with no te and 4 wr sets. It looked more dynamic and was more dynamic until prescott through the ball behind cooper.

Now i got some faith in this team. F yeah.

A NEW DAY IN COWBOYS NATION. EVEN IF THEY ARE SNAKEBIT TODAY.

We gonna be tough to beat if big mike keeps up those 4 wr formations.

Our pass protection is way better without those tes. Yall thought i was fos.

There is a football GOD LISTENING.

Did all yall just see those te' less formations?

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Yall watch the protection with a te and without.

If we gonna win this game we gonna need that sauce at wr.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
You talked about Witten in his prime, and rather than answer my question you switch gears and talk about Witten late in his career. As with your history, you just ramble endlessly, make up whatever you want, flat out lie at times, and display the reading comprehension of a small child.

Simple rule ... if you are incapable of addressing the comments you quote, quit quoting people.

Did you see the wiff by schultz on that 4th and 1. Almost didnt get the first down.

I guess you been watching those 4 wr formation. Looks pretty darn good. Js

First time in like 15 years. Lol

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Shultz n Jarwin a good 1-2 punch going forward next season, but it's Shultz time to establish himself.

Schultz looked pretty horrible on 4th and 1 blocking but we got the first down somehow.

I dont look for him to help us pull off an upset. But we running 4 wr for the first time in a decade. Lol.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
4 wr set and a td by gallop. Yeah

Yall tell me what coverage looks better.

Its a miracle

I knew this day would come. Thank you Jesus

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Well if the Cowboys would have stayed in the 4 wr sets they prolly win this game.

At least we know we got some firepower on offense. This is a game the cowboys and this forum can build on.

We can hang with anybody with that 4th wr on the field. I wasnt really excited about the empty gun 5 wide but at least there was no f te on the field on the last play or every single passing play.

A NEW ERA OF DC FOOTBALL HAS BEGUN. That losing effort was still the best game this offense has played in years. It looked more potent imo.

I WAS KINDA DISSAPOINTED THAT POLLARD WASNT THRIVING. Anybody know why he wasnt playing?

But we did really well w 4 wrs on passing snaps.

And the tes did ok even thought i thought were still overutilized on passing downs. You could clearly see they hold back this offense at times and you knew those 2 passes to schultz on that last drive were not the Gamechanging plays we needed.

We should have left those 4 wrs out there when we picked up the 3rd and 9.

Bell is not very good. Lol. Schultz wasnt that great either. He just isnt the scoring te we really need.

Jared Cook would have been a great Edition. New orleans fixing to play GB and Cook is fixing to go off against his old Team.

I hope he has 3 tds. Hes a beast on turf. Lol.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
I love how All of a sudden when you see what 6-7 years of me screaming thi
Come on....he is NOT a good NFL TE

What did you think of the 10 personell? 4 wr formations.

It seems like all the Dalton Schultz and Everydown Te hypesters that make up this forum all caught laryngitis at the same time. Lmao.

Told yall so for 6-7 years. ESP YOU ROGERS.

Its ok. I will still lend yall a shoulder to cry on.

The Everydown TE POSITION IS DEAD IN BIG D. A NEW ERA AND TRADITION OF WINNING JUST HAD LIFTOFF. ITS CALLED 10 PERSONELL

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
It's the FF crowd. They cannot comprehend how blocking helps, and how a good block by the TE or RB is often why Gallup was able to catch the ball 50 yards downfield.

But then the Cowboys ran some 4 wr sets for the first time in a decade. And the offense looked better and played better than they have in 10 years. The protection was better in the 10 personell also.

The fantasy guru (ha ha ive never played fantasy ever) knows more about the 4 wr formations than Dc Nation.

Finally a coach not afraid to do something different.

For the first time in a decade this team is a true contender. It wouldnt hurt to grab a safety rn. Id take a shot at anybody.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
The te blocking didnt mean beans. Lol.

We actually did better in 10 personnel

Ha ha ha

Yall all got laryngitis or what. At least be happy we got a contender even though it not because of this SCRUB TE CORE. LMAO.

THE EYES NEVER LIE.

WE GOT THE GIANTS NEXT WEEK SO MAYBE THESE TES WILL SCORE AGAIN AND COMPETE AGAINST THEIR TALENT LEVEL. LOL

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Are yall buying any of that 4 wr koolaide yet?

Ha ha. That 10 personnel is the Medina

Greatest day of my football life in over 10 years.

Yall get those warren moon tapes out for Dak please. Lmao

The spread offense has landed in Dallas.

Nobody can stop it.

We competed w a contender and had a crappy day. About 3 times more 4 wr and a mix of Zeke and Pollard please.

If yall want to win something that is