Let’s avoid the classless stuff

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Completely agree.

Good luck, you’re also asking some of the same people who mock Wentz, and other Phillly players, when they get injured because of something that happened 30 years ago and these modern day players had nothing to do with to to have class.

Some of our fans are disgusting. BTW, Wentz was the first tweet I saw wishing Dak the best.

Not surprise.......yea he plays for the hated Eagles but outside the game, he's truly a good guy from what I've seen.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Feel bad for Dak but pointing out that he should have signed the 5 year deal is relevant. He cost himself 100 million dollars with that stupidity.

One of the most potential fascinating story lines is if Dalton plays at a high level with this group of players around him and the Cowboys still bow down to Dak's contract demands.

Dallas is a bad team with Dak. If Dalton comes in and gives you similar play are you really going to lock us down into mediocrity with a Dak contract just because he's a solid player and he's a free agent?

Good QB's are easier than ever to find and I think this Dalton experiment is about to show that. Many regarded him as one of the worst QB's in the league. I think he comes in and we don't see a huge drop off in results.

aria

Reaction score
Not surprise.......yea he plays for the hated Eagles but outside the game, he's truly a good guy from what I've seen.
Man, I’ve got in a lot of verbal fights with a lot of fans here for laughing at other players injuries, especially Eagles. They act like the players were the ones cheering Irvins injury 30 years ago so it makes it ok to laugh at them getting injured now.

Disgusting and embarrassing for the rest of us.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Feel bad for Dak but pointing out that he should have signed the 5 year deal is relevant. He cost himself 100 million dollars with that stupidity.

My gut instinct, and age, forces me to consider anyone that turns down $105M for $31M + an unknown amount - stupid.

But $31M is still a lot of money, and the decision to gamble wasn't based on stupidity, it was based on some really decent odds in Dak's favor. If Dak comes back, he may still win his gamble.

Let's also not forget that the second Mahomes signed his deal, Dak's gamble was looking a whole lot smarter.

HungryLion

Reaction score
One of the most potential fascinating story lines is if Dalton plays at a high level with this group of players around him and the Cowboys still bow down to Dak's contract demands.

Dallas is a bad team with Dak. If Dalton comes in and gives you similar play are you really going to lock us down into mediocrity with a Dak contract just because he's a solid player and he's a free agent?

Good QB's are easier than ever to find and I think this Dalton experiment is about to show that. Many regarded him as one of the worst QB's in the league. I think he comes in and we don't see a huge drop off in results.

You’re still wrong about this.

Always repeating the same lie over and over again

it’s not easy to find good QB play. QB’s taken in the first round are busting out all the time.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
My gut instinct, and age, forces me to consider anyone that turns down $105M for $31M + an unknown amount - stupid.

But $31M is still a lot of money, and the decision to gamble wasn't based on stupidity, it was based on some really decent odds in Dak's favor. If Dak comes back, he may still win his gamble.

Let's also not forget that the second Mahomes signed his deal, Dak's gamble was looking a whole lot smarter.

they will Likely tag Dak again.

he will get paid.

Scotman

Reaction score
When I was younger, I have to admit that I really didn't think about the players outside of football. Then, Sean Taylor getting killed hit me like a ton of bricks in the face. Real human being. Gone. Football didn't matter. It didn't matter that he was from a "hated" rival.

So, I don't want to see any of these young men get hurt. Not any of my Cowboys' players. Not any one else's players. This is just a game. It's a game that has been a central focus in my life. It's a game that provided me with some of the happiest of times with my dad before he was gone. It's a game that has always given me something to look forward to. But, it's still a game.

I'm genuinely sad he was hurt. I hope Dak comes back faster and healthier than the injury made it look possible.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

it’s not easy to find good QB play. QB’s taken in the first round are busting out all the time.

A lot of them bust because they are in awful situations.

Some of them bust because they aren't good enough.

Some of them bust because they just go to awful franchises who put a lot of bad players and coaches around them.

If Dak started his career as a Bengal I don't know if he's still in the league.

It's not just about drafting guys.. You can find guys who can get the job done for cheaper.

I'd rather give Matt Stafford 20ish million a year than pay Dak all the money just because.

IT's a team sport and paying QB's isn't a winning formula.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Dak is a heck of a human being and that is worth more than anything in the world even money . I was one that didn't want the organization to sign him to 40M but he is worth 35M and I want the organization to get it done. Look at all the respect he has gotten not only by this organization but worldwide. :clap:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Like in real life, you meet people who are literal trash as human beings.

The posters who got all giddy after that injury are the people who are trash in real life as well.
i wasnt here yesterday at my Brothers Bday parts at a pool so wasn't able to banter duding the game but maybe that was a good thing, would have got benched for my responses that that garbage,,

HungryLion

Reaction score
A lot of them bust because they are in awful situations.

Some of them bust because they aren't good enough.

Some of them bust because they just go to awful franchises who put a lot of bad players and coaches around them.

If Dak started his career as a Bengal I don't know if he's still in the league.

It's not just about drafting guys.. You can find guys who can get the job done for cheaper.

I'd rather give Matt Stafford 20ish million a year than pay Dak all the money just because.

IT's a team sport and paying QB's isn't a winning formula.

Matt Staffords deal is so low because he signed it so long ago. It was too end when he signed it......

so saying that is just nonsense. He didn’t sign a “team friendly deal” when the lions signed him long term.

I understand your argument about the cap implicAtions. But it’s a lie to say good QB play is easy to find.

it’s not.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Matt Staffords deal is so low because he signed it so long ago. It was too end when he signed it......

so saying that is just nonsense. He didn’t sign a “team friendly deal” when the lions signed him long term.

I'm saying that is what he should sign for next year because he's a free agent.

I would rather have Stafford at his deal than Dak at his because Dak doesn't make a big enough impact on football games to validate his pay.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Dak is a good dude. He seems to be on the right path in life.
Even with his more resent personal happenings, he has stayed the course.

Hate to see this unfortunate injury happen to anybody but football does have it's ugly side also.

Whether he is the right guy for Dallas is still an untold story. We all have our opinions on that matter as it should be,
but should respect Dak the man as he is tested once again.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of fans here who aren’t fans of Dak. I also believe most Cowboys fans, regardless of opinions on the QB situation, are good people who respect our players even if they don’t like their play. Whatever they think of Dak, most would agree that Dak Prescott is a good dude, and in light of his gruesome injury, would show the class we would all expect Cowboys fans to exhibit.

So I have a request: For the few trolls who post completely ridiculous and disrespectful posts about Dak for no other reason to get a rise out of us- can we just avoid posting there altogether so those outrageous threads just die a natural death.

I was saddened to see a 27 year old young man who has suffered some very difficult family losses in his young life, have a serious injury added to his personal challenges. Whatever you think of him as a QB, I would hope we could all at least show a little empathy. I am a Dak fan, but I would feel bad for any of our players who suffered such a devastating injury.

Let’s stay classy. This world is already a pretty negative place these days that could use some empathy and kindness.
Good post. I remember the same garbage when Romo went down. Allot of people attacked him too. It is sad.

superonyx

Reaction score
I strongly suggest that you click on their profiles and "ignore" them - if that includes me then fair enough.

I did this for the first time with a poster called Aviano earlier today as he/she was posting complete nonsense, a pathetic and sad little troll with a seemingly limited mental capacity. The site has been a lot more enjoyable ever since :thumbup:
Yea i've done that with a few. The problem is ignoring them yourself doesn't stop them from spoiling every thread by trolling and taking it off in a different direction.
Check the last few pages of a thread about something thats not Dak..... Too often you will notice the thread that started about special teams was troll jacked and now its yet another bash Dak troll thread.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I'm saying that is what he should sign for next year because he's a free agent.

I would rather have Stafford at his deal than Dak at his because Dak doesn't make a big enough impact on football games to validate his pay.

I would rather have a QB at a deal that’s lower because it was signed years ago too.

Wow what a great point

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

After some of my calls in the draft like Josh Allen (when everyone insisted he was not accurate enough) and Justin Herbert i'm pretty confident in my opinions about the position.

I had Baker Mayfield evaluated correctly. (overrated)

I had Jared Goff as overrated when everyone told me he was this great QB.

Evaluating QB's is just something I am great at. It's truly a gift because people that do this for a living suck at it compared to me so I understand how some of you can't comprehend the genius I put out.