Let’s avoid the classless stuff

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Great post, but it will be ignored anyway from all of them. There are many that are just waiting for things to calm down. Then we will get hit with another wave, as if it is ok to wait.
Incorrect. I was not a fan of dak the qb but it has nothing to do with him getting hurt. I felt horrible for him as he was having a great year from what I understand.

While there are certainly a holes in the world, not all of us, pull that crap.

rags

Reaction score
One of the most potential fascinating story lines is if Dalton plays at a high level with this group of players around him and the Cowboys still bow down to Dak's contract demands.

Dallas is a bad team with Dak. If Dalton comes in and gives you similar play are you really going to lock us down into mediocrity with a Dak contract just because he's a solid player and he's a free agent?

Good QB's are easier than ever to find and I think this Dalton experiment is about to show that. Many regarded him as one of the worst QB's in the league. I think he comes in and we don't see a huge drop off in results.

I think Dalton is very capable.

As I have stated before, he has weapons here he didn't have in Cincy. Zeke, Gallup, Lamb, Cooper, etc.

HungryLion

Reaction score
After some of my calls in the draft like Josh Allen (when everyone insisted he was not accurate enough) and Justin Herbert i'm pretty confident in my opinions about the position.

I had Baker Mayfield evaluated correctly.

I had Jared Goff as overrated when everyone told me he was this great QB.

Evaluating QB's is just something I am great at. It's truly a gift because people that do this for a living suck at it compared to me so I understand how some of you can't comprehend the genius I put out.

Lol all guys selected in the top 5.

yeah you’re a genius at finding QB play.

you’re very gifted at evaluating QB play. A team should hire you immediately.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I would rather have a QB at a deal that’s lower because it was signed years ago too.

Wow what a great point

I meant his future deal.

Stafford is available next year and will be much cheaper than Dak.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I meant his future deal.

Stafford is available next year and will be much cheaper than Dak.

I do enjoy how you bring up other QB’s failing due to their situation. And then argue Dak has had it so good.

Even though Dak was drafted by a 4-12 team. And you spent a lot of other time talking about how much his head coach sucked and how the team has one or the worst GM’s in the league.

Your arguments aren’t even consistent.

“A lot of qb’s can succeed in his situation”

“The head coach sucks”. “The front office sucks” “the defensive coordinator sucks”.

Lol totally inconsistent

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Incorrect. I was not a fan of dak the qb but it has nothing to do with him getting hurt. I felt horrible for him as he was having a great year from what I understand.

While there are certainly a holes in the world, not all of us, pull that crap.

Dak was not having a great year.

Just because he feasted on bad defenses after we were down multiple scores doesn't mean he was having a great year.

I know the lazy box score nerds will use that as some type of feather in his cap but our offense and it's slow starts are a problem and he has contributed to that almost every game with slow starts and turnovers.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
A lot of them bust because they are in awful situations.

Some of them bust because they aren't good enough.

Some of them bust because they just go to awful franchises who put a lot of bad players and coaches around them.

If Dak started his career as a Bengal I don't know if he's still in the league.

It's not just about drafting guys.. You can find guys who can get the job done for cheaper.

I'd rather give Matt Stafford 20ish million a year than pay Dak all the money just because.

IT's a team sport and paying QB's isn't a winning formula.
You think Stafford would sign for less money the Bridgewater, Cousins, Brady, and Jimmy G? I don’t think his agent would go for that. I remember him gagging away that playoff game against us in 2016 when he was in his prime. But his arm talent is undeniable and with this offense you never know. I agree with you that the Red Rifle winning the NFC least changes everything when it comes to the Cowboys but he certainly will need the defense to improve dramatically for that to happen.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I do enjoy how you bring up other QB’s failing due to their situation. And then argue Dak has had it so good.

Even though Dak was drafted by a 4-12 team. And you spent a lot of other time talking about how much his head coach sucked and how the team has one or the worst GM’s in the league.

Your arguments aren’t even consistent.

“A lot of qb’s can succeed in his situation”

“The head coach sucks”. “The front office sucks” “the defensive coordinator sucks”.

Lol totally inconsistent

Everyone knows Dak has had it good. If you can't admit that we can't have an honest conversation.

This is the worst he has had it.

It's just like Russell Wilson. He's an actual elite QB and he's had chaos around him. There isn't a lot difference between Dallas and Seattle.

They have a horrible defense. Their Oline is improving but it has been putrid.

But Russell finds ways to win. He still can't overcome his contract at the end of the day in terms of the big picture but he finds a way to be successful..

HungryLion

Reaction score
Everyone knows Dak has had it good. If you can't admit that we can't have an honest conversation.

It's just like Russell Wilson. He's an actual elite QB and he's had chaos around him. There isn't a lot difference between Dallas and Seattle.

But Russell finds ways to win. He still can't overcome his contract at the end of the day in terms of the big picture but he finds a way to be successful..

He has had it good some
Seasons. With some talent around him.

He also plays on one of the most dysfunctional organizations in the league. That’s a fact.

You sit here with a straight face and say it’s “easy” to find good QB play in the NFL. But tell me that you can’t have a conversation if it’s not honest?

I’ve been asking you to be honest about the difficulty in finding good QB play for months and you won’t do it.

so I guess we can’t have an honest conversation.

But go on. You do you.

HungryLion

Reaction score

you’re right. The cowboys just need to find a Russell Wilson. It’s to obvious and easy.

I mean you’re a great QB mind. Hopefully Jerry hires you and you find the next Russell with no problem. Nice and easy. Should be a piece of cake.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
you’re right. The cowboys just need to find a Russell Wilson. It’s to obvious and easy.

I mean you’re a great QB mind. Hopefully Jerry hires you and you find the next Russell with no problem. Nice and easy. Should be a piece of cake.

I would've done my best to get Burrow, Tua, or Herbert last draft.

I even posted that on this forum.

Jerry should hire me and I could save him from some of his moronic decisions..

While you guys were applauding the McCarthy hire who was on here saying not so fast? CATCH17

I could've saved them 10 years of Garrett while some of you were telling me he was the next Landry.

We do a lot of dumb stuff in terms of team building and I see a lot of you on here applauding while it happens and we just continue to take L after L after L and you guys make excuse after excuse after excuse.

Paying Dak all the money he wants is just the next thing in line of stupid things we will do and at the end of it we will look back on it and think WOW... That was really stupid.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I strongly suggest that you click on their profiles and "ignore" them - if that includes me then fair enough.

I did this for the first time with a poster called Aviano earlier today as he/she was posting complete nonsense, a pathetic and sad little troll with a seemingly limited mental capacity. The site has been a lot more enjoyable ever since :thumbup:

I've blocked a couple of them already...

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
He has had it good some
Seasons. With some talent around him.

He also plays on one of the most dysfunctional organizations in the league. That’s a fact.

You sit here with a straight face and say it’s “easy” to find good QB play in the NFL. But tell me that you can’t have a conversation if it’s not honest?

I’ve been asking you to be honest about the difficulty in finding good QB play for months and you won’t do it.

so I guess we can’t have an honest conversation.

But go on. You do you.

That’s what’s amazing to me about so many of these geniuses. In one breath they say it’s “easy” (LMAO!) to find a good QB in the league and in the next they are wishing we tank for Lawrence because you know, good QB play is so “easy” to find that it would be better to trash a whole season and put a season’s worth of extreme physical wear and tear on on our players bodies just so that we could grab that QB that is SO EASY to get.

Big D

Reaction score
There isn't a lot difference between Dallas and Seattle? :lmao2:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Dak gambled and lost.
It's the NFL where the next play might be players last.
The Star dies for no one including Dak....The next man up is Mr. Dalton if he can't do it we keep looking for our next Superbowl QB!
Long live the Glory of the Star!!!
I’m not sure you understand how rare good QBs are.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
While you guys were applauding the McCarthy hire who was on here saying not so fast? CATCH17

I could've saved them 10 years of Garrett while some of you were telling me he was the next Landry.

Most of us here didn't do either of those things, including myself. Don't be swayed by the vocal minority on this site....

paladin

Reaction score
Disgusting and embarrassing for the rest of us.
Meh
Remembering the epitome of disgraceful behavior is pretty normal.
Cheering the fact that an opponent is laying motionless, perhaps paralyzed, is overwhelmingly aberrant & offensive.

Pepperidge Farm isn't the only one who remember stuff
Screw the Eagles