Let’s put the myth of the SF running game to bed

Hadenough

Reaction score
They are 7th in the league at 126.9 YPG. That’s is 2.3 YPG better than us. And here’s the thing, that’s only because they run it a lot because their QB sucks and their coach struggles getting his receivers open without playaction. They are 17th in yards per carry at 4.3, 0.2 yards LESS than Dallas.

This is not the team that went to the SB 2 years ago. They are a one dimensional offense that runs out of necessity and they are below average on a per carry basis.
They dont play in a cupcake division like Dallas. The kid mitchell has been hurt a lot this year and they have had 3rd string backs starting games. They are a dangerous team that I feel is a bad matchup for Dallas but we will see.

JBS

Reaction score
No.

I'm suggesting that if we can't beat SF then we aren't contenders anyways, so there's no need to be worried. Either we're for real or we're not.

you could say that about any opponent we got in round 1.

endersdragon

Reaction score
They dont play in a cupcake division like Dallas. The kid mitchell has been hurt a lot this year and they have had 3rd string backs starting games. They are a dangerous team that I feel is a bad matchup for Dallas but we will see.
Cupcake division? Maybe in past years, but not so much this year. Cowboys compare well to the Rams. Eagles compare well to the Cards. WFT compares well to 49ers (at least prior to injuries destroying their team). Giants compare well to the Seahawks. This division isn't the same as it was last year, I would say the west is better than the East, but the East is better than both the South and North. Want to talk about cupcake divisions start there.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Are you suggesting sf is going to win?
The people that dont think SF has a chance need their head examined. Garapolo hung 49 on the Saints a couple years ago while Dak hung 9 on the Saints the same season. The 49ers just went into LA and beat them in a Game that LA needed. They are a good team and they are going to be a very tough opponent.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
They are 7th in the league at 126.9 YPG. That’s is 2.3 YPG better than us. And here’s the thing, that’s only because they run it a lot because their QB sucks and their coach struggles getting his receivers open without playaction. They are 17th in yards per carry at 4.3, 0.2 yards LESS than Dallas.

This is not the team that went to the SB 2 years ago. They are a one dimensional offense that runs out of necessity and they are below average on a per carry basis.

Still, if they run out of necessity, they'll be running, and run defense is our weakest link.

This is how we can be put out of a game. A team starts running on us and we can't stop them.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Not going to be easy but none of them will be. Good thing is Jimmy is injured and their OT’s. That was a nice win for them today.

Time for us to show out folks.
super bowl or bust.

Motorola

Reaction score

Let's put the myth - no - THE REALITY - of the Dallas Cowboys not advancing deep into the playoffs -
no matter what team they face.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
This feels like an "I'm scared. Hold me and convince me everything is going to be okay" thread.

And everything you post is a " I'm an afraid little boy post." Yet here you are.. how are those 8 wins you predicted in August doing for ya? Haha loser.:laugh:

cowboyec

Reaction score
no reason to be scared of anybody.
we play to our talent...we can beat any team they put in front of us.
this is why you go to mini-camps...training camp...and all that #$%^.
no tomorrow.
no week 18.
its NOW.
it starts NOW.
:starspin:WIN:starspin:

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Yeah all you negative nancies and Debbie downers are scared and want to be held.
Scared Dallas will win, and you have to start all over whining about the next game.
They should just come out and concede they don’t think Dallas can win.