Let’s put the myth of the SF running game to bed

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If the cowboys play their a game on offense and defense we win handedly. But we haven't done that to a good time in a couple months. I'm optimistic but not going to hold my breath.

terra

Reaction score
We have a much better QB overall Offense and the Defense difference is not great; by the way we allowed fewer points than they did AND only 40 yds more per game. While our offensive edge is quite large.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
As do I. Although, we've been hearing for weeks that the Cowboys are trash and that we haven't won a play-off game since 2018. I expect the Cowboys to show up ready to play.

Where have you been hearing that for weeks? People have questioned whether the Cowboys are really SB contenders, and rightfully so after Denver and Cardinal losses, but absolutely no one has said Dallas is trash and most have been in agreement about Dallas being dangerous for months.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Eh.. If we can't beat JimmyG, we aren't beating Brady or Rodgers anyway.

I'm optimistic.
THIS! if we can’t beat jimmy g with a hurt thumb mind you we dont deserve to be in it.

plasticman

Reaction score
The last time the Cowboys led the league in INT's they ended up playing the 49ers in the playoffs.....didn't turn out too good.

For those of you who think missing an extra point is no big deal....the Cowboys lost to the 49ers by a point in that playoff game.

I hope the Cowboys win in the last second of the game by one point with a desperation pass from Dak to Amari in the back of the end zone.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Kyle Shanahan won the NFCCG against the Packers with Jimmy G passing for 77 yards. The guy knows how to scheme an offense unlike Kellen Moore

So you're admitting it's Dak who's responsible for having the #1 ranked offense and the most TDs and points ever for our franchise?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The last time the Cowboys led the league in INT's they ended up playing the 49ers in the playoffs.....didn't turn out too good.

For those of you who think missing an extra point is no big deal....the Cowboys lost to the 49ers by a point in that playoff game.

I hope the Cowboys win in the last second of the game by one point with a desperation pass from Dak to Amari in the back of the end zone.
I hope the Cowboys beat them 49-0

Blackspider214

Reaction score
It does. As much as I would like to believe we will crush the 49ers, I also know this isn't a good match-up for us and I will be holding my breath until the game is over.

Tell me what is a good matchup for Dallas aside from the crappy Eagles? I don't see one. Dallas is a very flawed team who got fat by beating up on the crappy East.

plasticman

Reaction score
Smart man.
Not me. I want to give them hope and then slowly take it away. I want the memory of this game to be forever imprinted in the souls of their fans, forever teasing them....haunting them.

But that's just me.

coult44

Reaction score
This feels like an "I'm scared. Hold me and convince me everything is going to be okay" thread.

You’re the definition of the most miserable person in the world. You can’t be miserable by yourself so you want to try to make other people miserable. Everyone here is happy that the Boys won the East and got the 3 seed in the tournament. You wouldn’t be happy if we were 1 or 2. Do us all a favor and find a toilet to jump in. Rub yourself all around the yellow stuff and then go pluck a chicken. This will make you look just like the 49er fan You are this week.

coult44

Reaction score
They dont play in a cupcake division like Dallas. The kid mitchell has been hurt a lot this year and they have had 3rd string backs starting games. They are a dangerous team that I feel is a bad matchup for Dallas but we will see.
You mean a cupcake division like the Packers play in, or the Bucs???

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
This feels like an "I'm scared. Hold me and convince me everything is going to be okay" thread.

Meanwhile... you say this in another thread.

They're going to run it down our throats.

We won't have many offensive chances in this one, so our guys better not come flat like they always do.

:lmao2:Nah man, YOUR posts feels scared. And we ALWAYS come out playing flat? :facepalm:

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, you're not that blind. Just a little oblivious to how the 2019 49ers don't translate to the current version of that team. Mind you, I agree they are a worthy opponent. I'm not them, I'm critiquing you.
Joe you must of bumped your head because your so dumb. I was talking about you being blind and not knowing the game.

terra

Reaction score

meaningless. Different era and everything else.