Let 'em both walk? Build around Zeke, Pollard and Gallup?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
for sure they got the bad end f the deal but rumor has it Hopkins and the owner/gm have been at odds and this is what happens when you need to get rid of a disgruntled employee..this might happen with dak SOON..
actually, this is not O'Brien's first time doing it. when players talk about renegotiating, he wants to get rid of them. Hopkins wasn't disgruntled, but rumor was after this year he was going to talk about renegotiating his contract, so they jumped the gun.... Obrien is screwing the Texans and is even worse than Garrett.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I guess its an illusion Brees was out 5 games and Thomas got what over 1700 yards and double digit TDs and they made the playoffs.. dak and AC disappeared down the stretch and we went 8-8 FACTS that includes MIA Offense against the saints hmm.. thanks for proving my point..buh bye

both those players played well against soft teams and went MIA against better ones.. thats a FACT its all right there in the stats and we watched it with our own eyes..both got more then they deserved, thats for sure..

No that is your opinion. "played well" is a subjective observation and as such can not be considered anything more. By your logic every team that finished with a better record than the Cowboys has a better player at every position than do the Cowboys.. Thomas' numbers were largely a product of N.O. not really having a second option. They targeted him 185 times.. 70 more targets than Cooper.. Gallup's 1100 yards and 66 catches made that sort of forcing the ball a bad idea for the Cowboys. Here's the bottom line.. The Cowboys offense scored about the same number of points while running and passing for more yards than did the Saints.. . them there is what you call FACTS. .. By any objective measure the Cowboys offense was at least as good as theirs. The main difference between the two teams was turnovers.. The Cowboys committed 17 while forcing only 15 while the Saints committed 7 while forcing 24. I repeat.. fix the defense and this team will be fine.