Let's ban Stephen A Smith from this board. That will be a badge of honor for all of us

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He's friends with Jerry! You can't ban his name from this board just because he tells it like it is and you don't like it.

Yeah, he, Skip, and Cowherd are the set of the Impractical Jokers telling Jerry what to do in an ear piece. "Okay Jerry, now tell them that we're close"

Jerry: "we're close to the Super Bowl"

Them:

ODEH-X.gif

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
He has come around on Dallas, and really isn't wrong in anything he is saying is he?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What do you say? Are the mods on board with this? The guy is not even serious, he only says things that are provocatively stupid to entice more viewers and conversations about him.

The only way I know what he says is because people post his stuff here.

What do you think?
Yes! Spot-on! Ban him because sometimes the truth really hurts us.

plasticman

Reaction score
You would only be justifying his rants.

You want to really hurt him? Kill him with kindness.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Say what you want about Stephen A. but he sure has been right about this franchise. Cowboys have been an “accident waiting to happen” in important games year after year after year…

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Are you suggesting that you let a TV talking head get you so riled up you needed meds for it? Dude...
Admittedly it’s owed to increased physical activity and getting cholesterol to healthy levels, but I do not miss the incessant yelling. Why must he yell? He beat that schtick to death many years ago.

Blackrain

Reaction score
He's friends with Jerry! You can't ban his name from this board just because he tells it like it is and you don't like it.
Yep you ban Steven A and Jerry might not get his piece

You don't really think that Jerry just lets Steven A slam the cowboys without getting something out of it.

Remember their businessman there's no pride it's all about money

Blackrain

Reaction score
"I can't deal with someone saying mean things about my favorite team" doesn't seem like a badge of honor.
I hate that piece of spit Stephen A Smith Jerry should have done something about him a long time ago he certainly has enough money to make him go away

But for some reason he and Jerry are glass bowl buddies go figure

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I wish that the topic never came up and fans stopped parroting the BS.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Dude's a complete fraud.
Those who follow him are not very smart.
Wrong......those who take him seriously are not very smart

Don't know why you guys let him get inside your head.......he's only joking and having fun. Did you see him and Jerry kissing up to each other before a game this season ( can't remember which one )? Jerry even marked the way he walks......Steve and Stephen Jones were dying laughing at Jerry.
He's funny to me........

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Wrong......those who take him seriously are not very smart

Don't know why you guys let him get inside your head.......he's only joking and having fun. Did you see him and Jerry kissing up to each other before a game this season ( can't remember which one )? Jerry even marked the way he walks......Steve and Stephen Jones were dying laughing at Jerry.
He's funny to me........
he is not funny to me.

he is only loud, but nerv-racking and most of the time pitiful. Pitiful that he has to do a job where he is forced to rip himself off of the last bit of self-respect.